"That's my bitch get these hoes outta here!" Lauren shouted

"Amen all of a sudden my cold gone." Rih added

"Y'all some fools." Trey couldn't stop laughing. I just sank down in my seat as the game started.

25 minutes into the game with the Lakers vs. Bucks everybody was up out of they seats in tuned with the game. "That's fuckin bron bron Bitch!" Robyn shouted as Lebron shouted a 3 pointer right before the half time buzzer went off. The crowd went crazy, and that made me happy. Entertainment was a different kind of high for me, although there's multiple ways you could entertain sports was it for me. I liked the crowds going crazy over shit like this, I was doing good at maintaining these different leagues.

"You seen that shit?!" Bryshere nudged me

"Yeah nigga move." I said laughing

"Kiss Cam going around, our Camera's are scanning the arena now if you see yourself on the Jumbotron you better kiss for the camera!" The announcer announced, it landed on a bunch of random people, they purposely put it on me. "CEO of the NBA guys this man cuts our checks!" He announced and I looked at Beyoncé, she rolled her eyes playfully. I leaned over pressing my lips against hers.

Every time our lips touched I melted, I was instantly under her spell, and I was never able to shake the spell u til the next day so I try not to kiss her as much. It's literally dangerous to kiss this woman. Our lips lingered for seconds until it felt like it was just her and I on this earth right now.

She gripped my jaw making me smash my lips into hers more. Her tongue shot into my mouth exploring my mouth, my lips moved in sync with hers. She was so dominant but it was nothing I wanted to do about it.

My eyes closed seconds after hers closed, "The kiss cam been moved on y'all can stop!" Rih shouted and we instantly pulled away. "Freaks." She mumbled.

"My house?" I whispered in Beyoncé's ear, she smiled shaking her head no.

"No sir take Rayna home."

"You sent her away."

"You can go get her if you really want to."

"Bu-"

"Shhh Drake about to try this shot." She hushed me.

>>>>>>>>

"This is your house?" Rayna asked as I pulled into the gate once it swung open.

"Yeah." I replied getting side tracked by some girl standing on my porch. "Stay here I'll be right back."

"Okay." Rayna replied, I got out the car and walked up my walkway.

"I have been calling and texting you!"

"Who are you?" I asked irritated

"Nia! I hope you ready to be a daddy!" She shouted throwing a pregnancy test at me.

"Look I use condoms on all you bitches it ain't mine man get up off my property."