ϲհɑթեҽɾ 10

His hands are on my face tracing my cheek like i'm a delicate doll

His lips move perfectly against mine and i can't think of anything else right now.

Now i know why people kiss, they say it feels like fireworks,

but this is fire.

my hand moves to his stomach, behind his shirt so i can feel his abs.

i wanna lick his stomach.
what is happening to me

Max's POV

fucking hell.

i've kissed a number of girls but no one like her.

this is amazing.

we slowly pull away, our foreheads still touching, she smells like mint and suddenly that's my favourite fucking smell.

i run my hands over her soft hair and as she licks her bottom lip i have the urge to kiss her again. and again. and again. and again.

so i do, this time more roughly.
god i can't get enough of this girl

she smiles as she pulls away and that's the most beautiful thing i have ever seen, i want to tell her that. But i can't form words right now.

i sigh in content as she moves her hands on my stomach, slightly tracing my abs.

"do you wanna go home"? i whisper tracing her soft cheek.

She nods slightly and gets off of my lap and i miss that feeling already. i realise we are in a car outside a lame fucking teenage party.

it was like i was lost in her beautiful world.

i start driving and when i look at Ava she has her head leaning towards the window, her eyes closed. she looks adorable, like a cute fucking puppy.

i take the way that takes long to reach her house because i want to let her sleep peacefully a little more in here, she looks comfortable.

when we reach she's still asleep. i open the door and nudge her shoulder slightly.

"Ava" i whisper

"Ava"
"Aves"

she opens her eyes slightly and replies in a sleepy voice

"are we home"

that voice was such a turn on.

"Yes, yes we are" i smile. she groans and closes her eyes again.

i have no choice but to carry her in my arms. i don't wanna wake her again.

she had her keys in her hands so i take them and open the door. i suppose no one's home. i take her to her room and put her on the bed.

i look once more at her, peacefully sleeping, and turn around until she tugs my hand.

"don't leave." she says.

she's still half asleep asking me to stay.

"please" she says and that was enough for me to climb on the bed beside her and have the best sleep of my life.

she's so sleepy i don't suppose she'll remember any of this tomorrow.

but i want her to.

-

please vote and comment if you like it so far 🖤