ϲհɑթեҽɾ 9

helloo, it's been a while, you probably don't remember shit😂i had my exams goin on, but imma update it often from now, byee.
-------

A bit recap:

Alice basically fakes makes out with Dylan, but to her surprise Max actually knocks out the door.

Alice's POV

well shit. i don't want him to think i was faking this, he'll probably laugh at me and make fun of me.

there's only one thing i can do..

As Max knocks out the door i grab a handful of dylan's hair and close the gap between us.

His eyes are wide of surprise but he recovers and puts his hand on my waist.

this was a quite fucking stupid way to lose my first kiss. way to go Alice.

But I can't feel his lips anymore as Max grabs his collar and pushes him to the ground

"What the fuck bro" Dylan groans in pain.

Max ignores him and gives me a cold glare "What do you think you are doing" he says calmly but in his cold voice

"Well wasn't i 'supposed' to do this" i roll my eyes at his stupidity.

"Yeah, but I didn't know you would actually do it, did you really just lose your first kiss for a game" he says

"why do you even care" i start walking away but he pulls me back, now closer to him, through my elbow.

By this time Dylan is gone muttering some profanities that i would not like to say at Max but he completely ignores it and holds his strong gaze at me.

"That's the problem, Alice. I don't know why I fucking care" he says ,again in his calm voice.

His hand goes from my elbow right up to my waist. We are just staring stupidly at each other.

I wonder what's going through his mind. That'd be interesting to know.

He takes a step closing the gap between us and his face goes right near my cheeks. i can feel his minty breath.

i feel something wet near my earlobe.. wait

did he just lick my ear

and i'm more concerned because that felt so freaking good i almost moaned.

what.

he then places soft kisses on my jaw,
if his hands weren't on my waist i'd probably melt. my legs feel weak.

he gently goes from my jaw to the corner of my mouth, savouring every kiss like it's his favourite food.

ok what.

i am just there standing like an idiot because i can't freaking stop him.

it's as if i am under his control. and i like to be.

after giving a soft kiss almost near the corner of my mouth, he slowly leans back.

his eyes showing an emotion like he is holding something back.

he's holding himself back.

he just let's out a sigh and without looking at me turns around and leaves.

He leaves me.

standing there like a shocking fish.

i recover and go back downstairs

Only to see Max and Dylan trying to rip each other's face off.

Dylan has a big bruise already and Max is punching him. what is wrong with this boy.

"Max stop!" i yell but that doesn't seem to stop him but then as i tug at his sleeves to stop him he swats me away, not realising it was me.

i lose my balance and hit my elbow on the table.

"Alice!, Al are you ok?" Max rushes to me grabbing my shoulders to and eyes me to see where i got hurt but i only push him off.

i don't want to make this about me.

i don't know if this was all the drama or the pain in my elbow, tears began to prick my eyes and i can't talk anymore. i just want to go home.

"home" i say "take me home, please"
i mumble clear enough for him to hear

he nods and leads me to his car not before shooting a glare at a bruised Dylan.

As we walk out i could see Holly looking at me like i did something wrong. if looks could kill i'd be dead.

I sigh heavily as i'm settled in the car.

"what was all that about" i try to say in an angry way but it just comes out of my mouth like i'm trying not to cry.

"why are you so mean to him, he's done nothing wrong, i told him to kiss me" i try again seeing he won't speak as he is tightly gripping the steering wheel not starting the car.

"he's not a good guy" is the only thing he says before looking at me.

i didn't notice his lips before. they are bleeding and there's a small bruise on his cheekbone.

"it was not that, he is just, not a good person, and i don't want him around you" he says.

"Well he seemed-

"That's the problem Al, you don't know him" he yells this time taking me offguard as i flinch.

he notices "i'm sorry" he says looking at me, he wipes my unexpected tears and strokes his thumb around my cheeks.

"i'm so sorry Al, i'm sorry, push me, punch me or slap me, but i'm not sorry for what i'm about to do now"

and then he kisses me.

and it felt nothing like what Dylan's lips did.

it was like a long lost craving i finally found. i surprised myself and him by kissing him back.

he unlocked my seatbelt and grabbed my waist to put me on his lap.

and then he kissed me again.

i don't care if his lips were bleeding, they were soft, his hands go from my waist to my neck and to my hair and i can't think straight right now.

-----------

um yeah so a lot happened in this, oops? 😂 next chapter will be in Max's pov so be ready for some salty or steamy stuff.

im joking i think.