── two.

CHAPTER TWO ; the arrival.
💌 you've received mail...
" we won't get kicked out! "

action..!

victorynova — on the way🎶tagged: hadleyemerson, whydontwemusic

tagged: hadleyemerson, whydontwemusic

liked by hadleyemerson, username,
and 1,097 others!

view comments...

USERNAME1
omg cutie!!

USERNAME2
yes i love why don't we!

HADLEYEMERSON
took this in the starbucks
parking lot! 🤪👊🏼

USERNAME3
expecting cute pics!

USERNAME4
say hi to jonah for me!! 😍

USERNAME5
🤩🤩

hadley was driving victory's jeep, probably a few miles over the speed limit, as they hurried to a concert.

"are you sure you wanna ask zach? i mean," victory pauses to look up at her best friend, "what if he thinks it's mean and hates us forever!"

hadley laughed, rolling her eyes, "zach won't hate us, love. it'll be funny!"

"what are you gonna say anyway? hey zach! is your back still fucked up from your 8th grade girlfriend?"

hadley tapped her fingers on the steering wheel to the beat that gently flew from the stereo.

"listen tori, stop being so concerned and live a little! zach won't remember we existed in two days."

the blonde nodded, sighing.

"hey zach! is your back still fucked up?"

hadley paused, smiling to her friend, "easy as that."

hadley found a parking spot in a crammed garage directly from the theater, the line of giddy teenage girls short, they were early.

victory flung herself out of the car, landing on the pavement with a clatter of her heavy nike shoes.

she met hadley at the end of the jeep, a backpack flung over her shoulder. she grabbed her friend's hand, intertwining their fingers.

victory ran first, dragging her friend behind her with a groan.

hadley and victory were one of the first girls in line, huddled into each other as gusts of breeze flew past them. they saw the line grow quickly, the noise increasing with every moment.

so did the girls anticipation to wrap their arms around the boys they loved, and hadley had some tricks of her own up her sleeve.

it felt as if the pair had been waiting hours for the doors that were only a few feet in front of them to open. in reality it was only about thirty minutes.

amongst the line, there were teens and children playing the popular bands songs from their first album with speakers. the result from that only made hadley and victory even more giddy.

"the amount of time we've been waiting for is sadder than when lexa died." the older best friend spoke up.

hadley started to launch hard, showing off her pearly whites while doing so.