4.

Third Person POV:

Third Person POV:

A light whimper left the ebony haired boy's lips as he woke up, scrunching his face into an expression that held pain within it. Both of his cold hands placed under his shirt near his ribs, holding it as he sat up.

It was the middle of the night, dark, but the light of the moon and stars helped shine through the gloomy little woodland before his eyes. The moon brought a touch of life into the forest, highlighting some of things you never thought you'd notice. The boy's pretty long lashes fluttered as he tried to blink his blurry vision away until V came into focus, looking right at him, whining about what's wrong with Jungkook.

His gaze softened at V, somewhat relaxed, but still tense. V came forwards and removed Jungkook's hands with his little snout, sniffing Jungkook out to find the problem and what's wrong with him.

You might think that a wolf couldn't do anything about it, but V knew exactly what was wrong. Though he doesn't know exactly how Jungkook could've gotten it, he sensed it was a muscle strain. With a small huff after sniffing out Jungkook, he let out a lowly growl and made Jungkook lay back down, licking his face before placing his paw down onto his chest and moving it around with some pressure. Before Jungkook knew it, his lungs filled with air as he gasped at the 'pop' from his chest. With a deep and relaxed exhale, his brows furrowed and his lips parted as he relaxed into the ground.

Jungkook couldn't help but laugh, scoffing, shocked for the most part, and confused. His eyes fluttered open and he was met with V's face, again. His hands reached up to his furry face and held it lightly, turning his head as he questioned the wolf, "I swear... you really are something else... aren't you?" scoffing, "are you a masseuse or some kind of wolfie chiropractor or something? How the heck did you know what to do... and— and fix it like it was nothing?"

He then thought to himself, 'Maybe I'm still dreaming? Or is this forest or whatever, just... magic? Or is this 'wolf'... really something else? I... I don't know...'

Jungkook then slowly sat up, already breathing better than before, the pain wasn't even there anymore, and he was smiling. He was smiling, more than he probably ever had in his whole life time, and he knew that. Then, he stopped. He turned to face the black wolf and he saw his reflection in its beautiful golden eyes, he started crying. Slowly crying, with the softest saddest smile creeping up his face. But they were tears of joy.

The boy realized in that moment that this won't last. He had to go back, as much as he dreaded it all, he had to go back. He couldn't just... sit there, in a cave, getting filthier as the days go by, having to keep scavenging for food. Though the cave, of course, was not filthy, nor was his companion, he knew that if he stayed he'd just get sick one day and he'd be too far from home to do anything about it.