"I-I don't want any t-trouble." I stuttered out.

The guy in front of me, tall as ever, light brown hair, pushed me back as my feet stumbled to keep me up straight, "So, looks like Johnny boy is back." He chuckled.

Whispering to myself, "that's not my name.."

He lifted my chin up and looked at me dead in the eyes, I tried not to blink, but I couldn't help it. They all laughed at me and ganged up on me, backing me up further towards a wall.

"It's been a long time Johnny boy, I thought you would greet us back there but you didn't, huh?" Chuckling, "This brings back old memories from high school, do you remember, Jeon?"

A tear falling down my face in fear, my head lightly flopped to side, then and there I regretted everything and wished that my life was over. "Boys, lets help him remember." Clicking his tongue, he signaled the rest of the guys behind to come closer, revealing one of them with a bat as he cracked his knuckles.

I felt my life flash before me within a blink of an eye, his fist came flying towards my face, another hit my abdomen, leaving me groaning and coughing, they had me fall to the ground and all I could do was crawl up into a ball and hope they don't break my bones.

They beat me to a pulp, again... kicking me, punching me, almost picking me up and throwing me. The guy with the baseball bat came and held it high above his head before hitting me with it.

All I could do was scream in pain and cry for help, but nothing worked. Mustering up whatever strength and courage I had, I blocked the incoming hit and grabbed the guys bat, pulling onto it and holding it as tightly as I could, giving him the hardest swing of my life.

I hit his head and ran as fast as I could. Tears streaming down my face mixed with my own blood. I didn't know where I was running to, but they wouldn't stop chasing after me.

I didn't realize it, but I ran myself all the way within a forest behind my university, I could still hear them yelling and threatening me from behind, they were close.

I ran as if my life depended on it, and it really did at this moment.

After what felt like an eternity of running, I didn't stop until my legs gave out. Luckily I couldn't hear them anymore, but I kept pushing forward.

Stumbling over my own two feet, the cold air burning through my lungs, I stopped and collapsed by a tree.

I had no idea where I was, the only thing I knew was that I was away from those ruthless animals and it was freezing outside.

Huffing and trying to catch my breath, it was so cold that I could see my breath. The only thing I could see besides my breath, was the moon, shining right down on me.

Looking at my bashed up hands, I sniffed, letting my head fall back against the tree, and wept into the night.

Ever since I was little, everybody would make fun of my disorder. At this point, I don't care, it just annoys me.

But back when I was in high school, that gang that I encountered yet again... they were known as the 'S.O.C', the 'Son's Of Calamity', and they truly were; they were the gang of people who would make you the fool of the school, the guinea pig, the lab rat.