Chapter 2: Lies

"I've missed you so much," She said running into my arms.

"I've missed you too," I told her. She'd been with Carly the whole weekend doing some new 'top secret segment' for ICarly and I wasn't allowed to interrupt them.

"How long have we got?" I asked her.

"Well Carly thinks I'm running to groovy smoothie, and she wants us both in the studio an hour early, so about half an hour, i'll just tell her T-Bo tried to sell me some bagels"

"I've got something to ask you" I decided to just come right out with it.

"Sup nub"

"Well I was thinking, maybe you'd like to come to Portland with me this weekend? My mum was meant to be taking me to her sisters but her sister got sick and mum doesn't want to go now, but we'd booked the tickets so now I've got two spares and I was wondering if you'd want to go but if not that's..." I was cut off by Sam's lips against mine.

"Shut up Freddie, of course I want to go" she wrapped her arms around my neck and brought her lips back to mine.

"Really!" I said pulling away after a few seconds.

"Obviously, well as long as your paying that is!" I laughed and wrapped my arms around her waist bringing her closer to me.

"I love you Puckett" I told her

"You too Benson"

*1 hour later*

"I'm Carly!"

"I'm Sam"

"And this is ICARLY!"

When the show was finished Carly went down to grab us some snacks and the minute she left the room my hands were round Sam's waist turning her to face me and my lips were on hers.

"Hello beautiful, you did great tonight" I told her, it was so cheesy but I knew she loved it when I did this sort of thing. I kissed her again but this time more passionately. She pulled away after a few seconds.

"Carly will be up again any minute" she said laughing.

"I know but I just can't help myself" I said kissing her forehead, she playfully punched my shoulder.

"I've been thinking about this trip to Portland" she started, "Won't Carly be a bit suspicious if we go away together for the weekend after we "broke up" a few days ago?"

"Well we just don't tell her" I shrugged.

"What, lie to your precious Carly!" She said with a look of fake horror. I rolled my eyes and took her hand.

"You're the only one precious to me" I tell her and give her another kiss on her forehead.

"We were out of root beer, so I got us three peppy colas instead and some ribs" We heard Carly say, we jumped apart just as she came through the door. At first I thought we were busted but sam being sam was so cool about it.

"Well shay that's not good enough, but don't worry you make up for it by being so adorable!" she said squeezing Carly's cheeks. "And you brought ribs"

"Your in a rather good mood" Carly said laughing.

"Well you know me and my ribs!" Sam said while grabbing the ribs out of Carly's hands. "By the way I can't spend this weekend with you, Melanie called and she wants me to go visit her because there's some chick she wants to trick using our 'twinosity' so I'll be out of town"

"That's cool I'm sure Freddie can help me with the new props" she said looking at me for an answer.

"Actually Carly I'm sorry but I'm out of town too, I've got to go visit my aunt" I told her, I could see sam's shocked face that I'd just told an outright lie, honestly I was pretty surprised too.

"Oh, that's cool, you'll both just have to help me when you get back" she laughed and handed out the rest of he snacks.

We spent the rest of the evening discussing next weeks ICarly and watching episodes of girly cow on the TV in the studio. I tried to pay attention but most of the time I was thinking about our trip this weekend and wondering how I was going to make it extra special for Sam.