Confusion

A/N: The picture above is Sakine- I kind of sketched it on my free time (so sorry if it's not the best)

I'm sorry that these next few chapters have been pretty gloomy, but they will get lighter. One more thing, I am NOT up to date really with the manga, I've read some of it but If there is any misinformation or if someone is ooc feel free to message me :)

-

3rd P.O.V

A rich aroma of smells filled the room as dinner was served. Sakine stared down at her bowl of food which consisted of Miso Ramen and vegetables. It felt as if her appetite had turned to ash, eating her dinner as if it was poison.

She sat there picking at her food with wooden chopsticks. Why is she being like this? She was perfectly normal the other day?

As she sat conflicted with her thoughts, the usual dinner time routine took place:

1. Daikoku serving dinner.

2. Yato and Yukine eating noisily: Slurping and eating their food like some sort of vacuum cleaner, showing no signs of embarrassment whatsoever.

3. Daikoku and yelling at them for their lack of manners.

Yato and Yukine arguing, (only when their mouths weren't full though)

4. Kofuku being well... Kofuku.

She watched her master and Yukine bicker over something stupid. This time, she didn't smile, laugh, or join in on the conversation; She just observed.

She felt so weird after the encounter after the three girls in the bathroom.

She felt like a ball of tangled yarn, confused and disoriented. After the encounter with them, she noticed that she was more self-conscious and more aware. She started pointing out more flaws about herself in the mirror, and she felt more anxious about little things especially around Yukine. She didn't know why.

And she felt stupid for feeling that way. Sakine was afraid that she was hurting Yato for the way she felt, or she was afraid of someone finding out and thinking she was stupid.

That's because she was.

"Saki-Chan are you alright?" Kofuku asked in a worried tone, pulling the blonde from thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm fine, why you ask?" The blond fidgeted with her thumbs. This conversation caught the eye of Yato and Yukine who were arguing aimlessly.

'Am I lying? Or am I actually okay'

"You sure? You have been acting weird lately." Daikoku piped from the kitchen as he was doing the dishes.

"Yeah, I think I just need sleep," Sakine replied. She then cleaned her dishes and headed upstairs. She could feel them all shooting her worried glances as she walked up to the attic. As she reached her futon, she toppled into it, snuggling into the soft eiderdown duvet. She enclosed herself into it as if it was a shield protecting her from the world.

-

Yukine sat at the table with knitted eyebrows as he watched the blonde regalia walk up the stairs. Something was up with Sakine and he didn't know what it was, but he was determined to find out.

After a period of prolonged silence, the regalia spoke up: "Do you know what is going on with her Yato?"

"Hmm," Yato shrugged, "I don't know, must be some teenage girl thing. I'll probably have Hiyori talk to her and see what's up. She isn't blighting me in any way, so it must not be too bad."

Yato didn't want to admit it, but he was a bit concerned too. This was the first time she acted like this. She was usually cheerful, positive, and overall a happy girl; Definitely not someone you would see as depressed or moody. And he knew her long enough to know that. The god could feel some turmoil forming in his chest coming from his newest regalia, but not enough to blight him.