02 - Locked

It has been days since they took the extreme measure to look me up, to keep me "safe".

They were just killing me slowly, each hour I stood there, in the darkness, of my once favorite place. They decided it would be a good thing to lock me there since it used to be my favorite place, but there was no use to it if there was no light. I couldn't read the many yet unread books in the shelves due to the lack of light in the room. Yes, they decided to lock me in the library.

They would all come and bring me my meals, stay there to make sure I ate them and talked to me. At first I refused to eat, thinking that if I starved myself they would let me out. But it only made it worse, since yet again they left me no choice and forced me, this time to eat.

At this point I fucking hated all of them, how dared they. Taking away my freedom as if it was theirs to take. I couldn't believe I actually even loved them. But this was not them. I didn't recognize this new side to them. Heck, when did it even appear. If only I had known earlier that they had been diagnosed with OCD, I would've ran for my life. But those rascals, as always, kept it to them selves.

It was dinner time I suppose, for they had broken my train of thoughts when they entered, bringing me food.

I only truly realized they were there when Jinsoo, the oldest, spoke up.
"Y/N food is here" he said while smiling, not innocent, yet not an unsettling smile. I knew there was something wrong.
"I dont want it, leave." I said, sounding as confident as I could. Yet in my state wasn't much. For I had been locked in the dark for surely more than a week, I could stand a few days, but this was something I couldn't take anymore, the hate was slowly consuming me. I decided it was better to hate them than to just feel the utter numbness.

He just chuckled at my reply, that bastard. I was miserable, and he just chuckles?!
"Y/N, eat, we wouldn't want what happened last time to happen again, now would we?" Said Minjun, one of the twins. A chill creeped up my spine at his choice of words and tone.
"G-Go to hell" I mentally cursed at my stuttering.
"Y/N~ie" Sejun, the other twin chirped. I couldn't stand it, they disgusted me, treating me like an object but still hoping I wont hold a grudge against them, saying it's for my own good. But I didn't have much time to think since Sejun decided to speak again.
"Eat" He said. This time in a colder manner. I was scared at this point, they always scared me, they could change personalitys in no time.

Soon my thoughts were cut off again as I saw Jinsoo move. He was getting nearer me. I instantly tried to move away, but he grabbed my ankle and brought me closer to him. That's when he grabbed the spoon and tried to feed me, but of course, struggled.

That's when the twins and Sungmin added in. Sungmin, that bastard, younger than me yet still has the gut to treat me in such manner, controling me and monitoring me.
As they all grabbed me to try and get me to eat I got angrier, if that was even possible.

Eventually they succeeded at paralyzing me. That's when Jinsoo proceeded in feeding me, at first I was eager on spitting it out, but soon was forced, yet again, to swallow as they covered my mouth after stuffing the food in. The food was alright.

After they finished their task they sat there, waiting. What for I was clueless. They'd usually be talking by now, telling me how it went in highschool, those who still attended. Bastards, telling me about the outside world yet not letting me out to it.

I kept thinking untill I didn't realize I had fallen asleep, I guess that's what they were waiting for, they must've drugged me. That could only mean they were moving me. Where to though?

Word count: 724

A/N: sorry this chapter sucks :( I have realized that it's probably boring as fuck due to i've wasted one whole chapter just on a moment of the day, I promise it'll get better once the story develops a bit.