04 - Reconciliation

I woke up yet again. I wanted to apologise, maybe it would make my punishment better. Maybe they wouldn't lock me up for as long as they were planning on. But I knew for sure there would be consequences.

Even though I was desperate to stand my ground, I felt sorry, not because I hurt them, but because they'll hurt me, I pitied myself.

I was scared must I say. They would defenitely be psychotic, after I, the most precious thing they have so it seems, told them I hated them. I wanted to get over with it. So I called out.

"O-oppas~?" I called out weakly. After I was most certain that they hadn't heard, I called out again, but louder this time.
"Oppas?!" I yelled out. I heard movement outside so I started fake sobbing, they would defenitely fall for it, I hope.

The door slowly opened to reveal the twins. As soon as they heard me sobbing they immediately rushed to me. They fell for it.

"What's wrong?!" Sejun asked in such a rush.
"I-I'm sorry, I didn't m-mean to say all those mean things, I-I was throwing a tantrum a-and--" I said between sobs. Lies. I was soon cut off. They were hugging me, it took all of me not to slap them away, but I eventually succeeded.

They gave me a venom laced chuckle.
"You actually thought it'd work?" Minjun asked rather coldly.
"P-please" This time I was sobbing for real.
"Lets get Jinsoo" Said Sejun to Minjun.

They left, soon after they came back down with Jinsoo, the oldest, I was in the basement it seems. I dont know what Jinsoo was needed for, but I feared nothing good. It didn't matter, soon I was panicking. There was a centipede. I had always been afraid of them. That's when I clung onto Sungmin (who apparently was in the room too) for my dear life. I was crying and sobbing, centipedes had always creeped me out, they way they moved with all their legs gave me the chills. Sungmin was shocked, till he realized what the problem was. He just chuckled, I didn't much care, I was scared as fuck.

"Are you afraid of that little centipede?" He cooed.
Soon they were all in awe. I just nodded in reply, my face deep buried in the crook of his neck, I knew it tickled him. I never really took notice of how much he had grown up. He was most likely double my size. I slowly looked up to my oppas, my doe eyes still stained with tears, and a shy look on my face. They knew what I wanted, but still decided to tease me.

"What do you want?" Cooed Jinsoo, in a playful and childish manner.
"Do you want us to take it away?" Added in Sejun.
"We would gladly do so, in exchange of a 'kissy'" Teased more Minjun, while pointing to his cheecks.
"We can save you Noona!" Said Sungmin innocently, yet there was a darker twist.

I nodded my head.

"What was that Y/N~ie?" Said Minjun, teasing me yet again.
"P-please" I sighed. "Take it a-away" This hurted, I was stepping on my pride. I couldn't take the embarrassment and hid my face in Sungmin's chest. They all silently cooed again. Ugh, if only I wasn't so scared of centipedes.

"But you weren't really nice earlier today, weren't you?" Said Jinsoo in a scolding tone. I only shook my head no. I couldn't speak at the moment.
"You should stay here then and befriend the centipede, it must feel so lost and lonely in such a big house" Jinsoo continued. At that moment I completely clung like a koala onto Sungmin, scared that if I let go they'd leave me alone there. Shaking my head no energetically.

I was so confused now, I was long lost in their game, would they kill it and leave me there, or leave me there without killing it? I thought about a way to win Jinsoo over, so I got up and quickly clung onto him instead, crying. That was it, that was enough to win all of them over.

"Only if you cook for us your famous japchae" Sejun said with a sly grin. Holy fuck, it had been ages since I last got to cook.
"Al right!" I said excitedly. Soon I was being picked up bridal style and taken upstairs.

I was acting cute.

"Dont think I didn't notice your little play, Y/N-ah" whispered Jinsoo in my ear while carrying me up. Holy fuck. What do I do now?

Word count: 783

A/N: This one is even longer, please wait a bit, the gore smut is almost there, just a bit more!