XXI

Music Lucien walked to ^
Raziel
   I was surrounded by a dozen female demons, dressing me for Lucien's wedding. "Why do I need to look good? Its just a wedding." Lucifer scoffed from the doorway. "I hope you're not this nonchalant about our own wedding, dear. Yes, you have to be nicely dressed for a wedding. It's a wedding you dolt."

  I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Weddings in heaven are typically nude."
   Lucifer raised an eyebrow at me. "They really still do that?" I nodded, with a smirk. He scoffed. "You seem awfully nonchalant about it. Maybe for our wedding, I'll do you in front of everyone. On the throne room floor."
    I grimaced. "You'll be a single man if you ever think about that near me again. Sex is sacred. I'm not getting pounded for the entire demon population to see!"
     Lucifer laughed. "Put your tux on. Its show time."
    We were seated in the front for Lucien's wedding. Abbadon looked a little scared and Judas was reading his special braille edition of The Demon Handbook; Lucifer's version of the Bible.
    There was sudden bang of the doors, and the gothic creepy music started up. My stepson looked like a satanist's dream, with his full black suit, black veil, and maroon roses that matched his hair.
     Abbadon held out his hand, which Lucien took, as they turned to Judas. I watched the chemistry and love between the grooms as Judas read the book vows.
    The grooms stared at each other before shoving their tongues down the respective other's throat.
   The whole kingdom was cheering and clapping for the cute couple.
    I watched the father-son dance with a tear in my eye, Lucifer looked so proud of the little cat shifter. Then, it was party time. I danced with Lucifer, the grooms grinded on each other, Judas was twirling around his preacher.
    When did he get here? Judas winked as he was dipped by his lover. "I granted him entry. "
   I whipped my head back to Lucifer. "He begged me if he could bring Emery, so I granted him entry without claiming his soul in return that he doesn't talk or wear anything that gave away his religion."
    "You're sweet." His face twisted, like he just ate a bag of lemons. "No I'm not." He growled.  "Look, the games are starting!"
    I looked to see Abbadon crawling around blindfolded, and Lucien apparently changed his pants to shorts. Hoochie shorts.
    Abbadon found Lucien, and bit onto Lucien's garter, and slowly pulled it down.
    Everyone was whooing at the couple. Lucien tore off Abbadon's blindfold and kissed him madly. "Goodness, how are they horny all the time?" Lucifer smirked, and pulled me over to feel his growing bulge.
   "He gets it from his daddy." He nibbled the shell of my ear.
   I rolled my eyes, and swatted hin away. "He's throwing the bouquet!"
   I ran towards the group of demon women, shouting and fighting. Angel women were sweet and soft, like your favorite blanket, but demon women were like roller derby girls. They don't care if they get hurt or if they hurt you, alls fair in the game.
    All I saw was the Rose's flying above me, and like the thousands of women, I reached out.
     The bouquet landed softly in my hands, and all the women looked at me like I had just managed to steal the golden ticket from under their noses.
    I raised it up in triumph, and ran back to Lucifer. "I did it!" I smiled, pulling out a single, dethorned red rose, and stuck it behind Lucifer's ear.
      "Cake time!" Lucien shouted, pulling out a giant six tier cake, and a machete.
   He and Abbadon slowly dragged the knife through the cake. I gasped at it.
    "That's the gayest thing I've ever seen." Emery murmured from behind me. "A rainbow wedding cake."
   (Please tell me if purple bars show up on this picture. I accidentally cracked my phone yesterday, and now there's purple glitch lines on everything)

 I accidentally cracked my phone yesterday, and now there's purple glitch lines on everything)

     Abbadon and Lucien each grabbed a handful of cake...
   And threw it on our faces. Lucifer picked up Lucien and twirled him around, making Lucien squeal.
     Out of all the weddings I've been to, this is the best one yet, I thought, as a wiped cake from my face.