6

Linma POV

Blicky got the stiffy, uh. Got the blicky, uh, drum it holds fifty, huh.

That was the first thing I heard in the morning. I jumped from my bed, hitting the stone cold floor. Then I see my roommate, Joey, getting up all peaceful.

"Good morning Louis", greeted Joey, turning off his alarm.

"Bitch what the fuck!", I yelled at him.

"Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed", Said Joey, giggling.

"I will drop kick your ass bitch if that shit happens again", I warned him. "Now move bitch."

I tried pushing him away, but he wouldn't move.

"I said move bitch", I ordered.

"Fuck you calling a 'bitch'", questioned Joey, shooting a death glare.

"You hoe", I told him. "Now get the fuck away before I throw you across this building."

"I would like to see you try", he smirked, like one of those cheesy ass Wattpad fanfics.

"Oh i will", I Said. "I will even if it's the last thing I do on this damn earth. And we both know damn well I don't play these games."

I gave him a death dare before pushing him off to the side and then getting ready for school. I walk back to my dorm to get my stuff when I was splashed in water. Then I see that stupid ass Joey laughing.

"You bitch", I said, slamming the dorm and then putting him in headlock.

Then there was silence.

"Do that shit one more time bitch I will severely fuck you up like there is no tomorrow", I warmed, letting him go.

I went to my closet to get another set of uniform and changed. Then I put the wet clothes in my basket and then I got my stuff and went to where you eat.

I got my food and then sat there until my friends got there. It was quite some time until Enshuo came.

"Good morning", I greeted.

"Good morning", Enshuo greeted back.

"Lazy butt up there should be coming down in a few minutes", I reminded.

"Hey, don't call him that", Enshuo ordered.

Guanyi hated to be called 'lazy butt'. We never found out the reason why though because he was always silent whenever we asked him.

"Well it's true", I said. "He wouldn't get up from the bed even if it was the end of the world."

After I said that, Guanyi came and sat next to me.

"Hi guys", greeted Guanyi.

"Finally! I have been waiting for an hour for you", I said.

"He called you lazy butt", snitched Enshuo.

Then Guanyi turned to me and gave his famous death stare. I turned to Enshuo and mother 'I hate you'.

"I am going to get you", warned Guanyi.

So about a few minutes later, we started talking again and we ate.

"So Linma, who is your roommate?", asked Guanyi.

"Stupid ass Joey", I answered, brutally stabbing my pancake.

"Don't cuss", Said Enshuo.

"Well I wouldn't be cussing if that little boy didn't blast some mumble rap 4:00 a.m.", I defended, giving an annoyed look.

"We should go now it's 7:51", mentioned Guanyi.

We all threw our trash away, got our stuff, and went our separate ways to class.

Time skip

Like 2 minutes later, I arrive to class and go inside. I sit wherever and wait for class to start. As the class fills up with students, a guy that I don't like sits next to me. The reason why I don't like him is because he spread rumors about me liking Enshuo. I hated him to the point where I tried to run him over once, but that's a different story.

We didn't make eye contact, we just waited for class to start.

"Hellooo everybody", greeted the teacher. "Hope everyone had an Awesome sumner break. My name is Jung Hoseok, (I would prefer you to call me Hoseok), and I amylur new English teacher!"

We all clapped. Damn. This guy radiates big sun energy.

Time skip

After school, I go to my dorm. I was feeling lucky because I got all nice teachers. I went inside my dorm and luckily that little boy wasn't there. I changed, did my homework, got ready for bed, and fell asleep all without realizing that Joey wasn't home.