4

Jiakai POV

"Oh hell no", I said.

"Why are you hee", he said, looking at my stuff.

"Why are you here", I responded, smiling annoyingly.

"Because this is my dorm", he responded, giving an annoyed smile.

"Really?", I questioned.

"Really", Enshuo responded.

"Let me see your thing", I demanded.

He gave it to me and I snatched it from his hand, attempting to be mean.

"Ok, let me see your schedule", I ordered, giving him his hing back.

He took it out of my hand and then gave me his scheduled. I then took out my schedule. I looked at both of them. My face grew with terror. We.Had.Every.Class.TOGETHER! What the Hell!

"What happened?", he asked.

"Come on. We are going to the office", I said, grabbing his hand(without thinking) and dragged him out of the room.

I speed walk towards that damn office. Every single class together. I mean, are you KIDDING me! While I was walking, people called us something but I wasn't listening. I was too busy focusing on the fact that we had every class together.

Minutes later, we made it to the office. I let go of his hand and was going to go inside.

"You better stay here while I investigate this", I said, walking inside.

I walked towards the front desk lady.

"Yes, What can I do for you", she asked.

"I would like to know why me and my roommate have the exact same schedule", I asked, handing the two schedules to her.

She took them and looked at the, carefully. Then, she looked up and gave them to me.

"Well I don't know sweetie, just seems like a coincidence", she responded.

"Ok, thank you very much", I said, walking out. I go to Enshuo and got in front of him.

"Come on now", I ordered.

I started walking beside him n silence. I opened the door to our dorm and pulled him inside since he was taking so long. I locked the door.

"Ok so I need to tell you something", I said, looking down.

"What is it?", he asked.

"So basically we have the exact same schedule", I to,d him.

"Really?", He questioned like I did him a few minutes ago.

"Yep", I answered.

"Then let me see our schedules", he demanded.

I gave him both of out schedules and he took it out of my hand. He then looked at it and looked at me, with a surprised look on his face.