Chapter 1

There I was in my new house in my new bedroom. Just recently sara's mother had lost her job. This was the third time we have moved this year. Her mom put in application after application and finally she got a job offer a thousand miles away in Michigan. In a small town I never herd of.

Sara and her mom moved in over the weekend. Sara thought to herself. Now that she was here, she felt it was high time to rouse her education up a notch or two. She was tired of being in the back ground. She was so used to moving she didn't care if people noticed her. This year tho is going to be different.

Sara got up the next morning and got around for school putting on the sexiest thing she owns.

I'm so going to buy some new close tonight. She grabbed her book bag and went to school.

When she got there she herd the first bell ring.

Walking through the halls,sara stared down at her class schedule and then looked back up at the room numbers.

One'0 one ... One '0 three ... One '0 five and Finlay she spotted one ' 0 fore.

Here we go she muttered to her self while stepping over the thresh hold. The room was all ready half filled.

After a second she spotted an empty desk towards the back of the room. Making her way to the seat, she herd a lot of hushed whispers and seen a lot of the students give her looks.

She was so uset to this it didn't bother her any more.

Collapsing In the chair, Sara thought about if she would make any friends this year.

Turing back to the class that was about to start. She started to get her pen and paper out and when she looked back up a cut looking guy was there.

Amused Sara lifted her brow at him wondering what he needed from her.

He didn't say nothing to her just stared so she finally got the guts and spoke up to him.

You need something?

The guy threw his hands in the air then dropped them to his sides looking devilishly handsome.