It will get better, I promise.

The skies were dark and grey in vancouver today. Cami and Charles were the first of the cast to show up today.

An hour had gone by and everyone but lili had shown up. Cole had called her multiple times, to see where she was.

Cole would of been with her, but Dylan was In Vancouver and thought it was best if they stayed in Cole's place. However, lili being lili said that she would go back too her own and leave the boys to have some time together.

Half an hour went by, and lili finally arrived. Everyone was glad she was here, but their gladness soon became worry. Expecially Cole.

"Hey baby, you all right?" Cole asked her. She just nodded. Instead if going over onto Cole's lap, which she would normally do, she went and sat in her own chair.

"Lils are you sure your okay?" Cami had asked.

"Yeah" lili mumbled.

The cast just sat in silence. That was until they heard a sob coming from lili.

"Oh lili" Cole whisperd as he made his way over to her.

"I lied Cole, I lied. I'm not fine. I don't think I will be ever again." She cried.

Cole lifted her up, sat down where she was, and placed her on top of him. Lili put her head on his neck and started crying. Cole knew that's what she needed right now.

"Cami tell Roberto that me an lili have gone home, due to personal matters" Cole said.

"Yeah, sure" cami said, worried.

Cole carried lili bridal style to his car. He buckled her in and walked around to his own side of the car.

Once they got home, Cole took lili to their bed. He went and made her a hot chocolate, with whipped cream and marshmallows.

Once they were cuddling in bed lili started sobbing again.

"I'm scared cole" lili cried.

"What of, my love?" Cole asked.

"Everyrhing" she cried again.

"Hey, what's happened?" Cole whispered in her ear.

"My nana" she mumbled.

"What about you nana?" Cole asked.

"She died. Last night. In her sleep."  Lili sobbed. Cole knew how much her nana meant to her. She was her inspiration.

"Everything will be fine, even though It may not seem like it. Your nana is looking down on you right now. She will always be with you. Maybe not in real life, but in your heart." Cole said. Lili nodded.

"It will get better, I promise you" cole whispered.

Time pass

It was lili's nana's funeral. It was hard for lili, Cole could tell. All he could do was be there for her. The funeral was going well. All that was left was for lili to say her speech.

"'I love you, darling,' were the last words you said to me.

And although I don't have a recording of it... and although I forgot to save you voicemails on my phone, I will never forget the sound of your voice.

I miss you nana.

But, I see you I every flower and every hummingbird that happens to be near. Maybe it's your spirit, just saying hello, you surround me, allways.

I love you."

'That was beautiful. She has such a way with words. She will be all right. I know she will Cole thought, admiring the beauty in front of him.

Sprousehart oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें