Prologue

Seven no longer believes in love.

not when his bride left him on the altar

and ran off with her fellow co-worker.

Then, when a beautiful woman he met on a bar comes in his way

Begging him to save his brother in the verge of death

He didn't do it to save her brother.

Instead he did it to torment her and turn her to be like him; BROKEN.

Not until when he found out an auction of GIRLS. He saw her there.

His plans to make her suffer fails, but there's only one reason he need to do.

That is his priority to protect her.

Can this girl melt his frozen heart?

.

.

.

.

"I already bought you. I own you. From now on, you are mine." he says.

The way he stands above me,

half of his face cast in the shadows.

It makes him look like a devil.

And to think that I was just sold by that stupid auction.

That night,

I'm no longer the same person as I was before.

I'm already a thing........ a commodity.

I'm sold for Php 2,000,000.00

=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=

© HappyJammyluvsyou Wattpad'14

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. Any names whether they are living or dead, places, songs, business, events and incidents that resemblance is purely coincidental. Any duplication without asking the author's consent is strictly prohibited.

=========================================

At hinahandog po uli ni miss Author....

Another story that inspires me from a game that I've been playing since I got my tablet.

Though yung mga ilang scenes ay pang-adult, uhm...siguro hindi ko nalang ieelaborate.. hahaha!!

This story will be all about on how can a girl try to change the man who bought her just for a commodity. Kung papaano niya mababago ang lalaki na ito na hindi lang dapat pera ang kailangang paikutin at dapat magmove-on na siya sa babaeng iniwan siya para lang sa iba.

Mapupuno ang story ng mga nakakaantig na pangyayari, may mga magpapakatanga at magpapakalunod sa mga bagay na hindi naman karapat-dapat na kahumalingan. At isang love story na uusbong nang dahil sa parehas sila ng pinagdaanan noon.

........Enjoy!!! :D