The Departure

"I love you guys!" Lani yells as Kev, Chester, Jr, Andrew, and victor get into the limo. She kisses their cheeks as they climb into the limo. Prissy is leaning on the limo making out with dom. Lani turns from them and looks at Ryan. "Crap my face is turning red." She says smiling. He wipes her eyes, trying to prevent her tears. "Well, this was amazing." She says. She looks at her hand and sighs. She opens his hand and places her fist inside. "Don't forget me. Even if it doesn't happen don't forget our day together." She drops something in his hand and moves away.

"Well I have to give you something." Ryan says, thinking too hard. "It’s okay Ryan. I promise." Lani says, holding his face so he will look at her. He shakes his head and pulls off his shirt. "You gave me your necklace. This is a real necklace. I have to give you something. It isn't much but... I don't know" he holds out his shirt.

"This is more than enough for me. Thank you." She says and kisses him. "Can we take a picture?" Ryan says and smiles. She nods and stands on her tippy toes. He stands in front of her and bends down. He takes the picture and takes her hand. "It’s time for me to go." He says quietly as he leans in the kiss her. He wraps his arms around her waist as she plays with his hair. She pulls away and nods. "Go. I’ll see you on YouTube." "I’ll see you in august." He walks to tell prissy bye.

 Dom walks up to Lani and smiles. "No tears. If you need me or anybody you have our numbers. We are here for you forever." She hugs and he feels wetness on his shoulder. "Does no tears mean nothing!" She laughs and smiles. "Tah tah dom. Love you." He smiles and gets in the limo. "Take care of her" Ryan says to prissy. "I can say the same to you." She responds. They hug and Ryan gets in the limo. The door closes and it slowly starts. All the guys stick out of windows while Dom and Ryan are out the sky roof. Ryan and Dom both take quick pictures and yell their final goodbyes as they leave.

   "Why did I have to fall for the Asian from Hawaii?" Lani yells sitting at the kitchen table. Prissy's mother still wasn't home because of her job as a nurse she had extreme hours. Prissy placed a container of dulce de leche on the table and two spoons. "You are amazing for having this." Lani says, depression sweeping over. "You know statistics say like 3% or some crap of people stay with their high school sweethearts. But they aren't in high school so does that mean we have a bigger chance?" Prissy states, looking at Lani with a serious face. "Why don't you figure it out nerd" Lani and prissy giggles, stuffing their favorite ice cream into their mouths.

Ryan looks at the last picture he got of her. Her beauty is shown, not physically but mentally. She looks like a mature woman, like her mentality but at the same time looks like the almost legal girl she is. He then looks at their picture together. He puts it on instagram with one of the longest captions he ever wrote. 'YTF NYC went better than I thought. I had a great time and met many people. But one stood out from the rest. She is everything I've dreamed of and it hurts leaving her here. I will see her again and hopefully we will pick up from where we left off and grow off of each other together. She changed everything about me in less than two days. I feel like a better person and I can't thank you enough for it. I think I've actually mean what I say. I love you, Alani J. Martinez-Smith.' He posts the picture as he boards the plane. He texts Lani 'I’ve done something for you. Tell me when you found it and I’ll answer you when I get off the plane. Have a wonderful night.'

At the same time, Dtrix looks at all the pictures him and prissy took. He smiles. There are too many to instagram. He goes to his notes and writes something and takes a screenshot. 'NYC brought very special experiences. New video sometime tomorrow. I'm more excited than anyone can be for this video.'

okay here, i didnt like this part. better part comming up. instead of 2 parts today, there will be THREEE!!! because it goes with the story so i have to add it so happy party time =]