SURPRISEE!!!

hey guys =] IVE BEEN DEAD! actually i been switching between anime and writing and i have 50 pages .. so expect alot because i love detail. im trying to shorten it some but it isnt happening so long chapters i guess =] i have some way to go. im trying to end it at 70 pages (still alot but i got this). so i though i would give you a little something of what i have. so .. TRAILER!! : (idk how to do this .. im trying.)

Tears begin to roll down my face. “WHY ARE YOU CRYING! I PLANNED A WONDERFUL DATE FOR US AND YOU DITCH ME FOR YOUR GUIDENCE!” my heart races as I try to control my temper. I put my hand on my chest and look him in the eyes.

“WAKE UP HUNNY BOOBOO CHILD!” Andrew screams through the phone.

“okay. calm down. Now what if I kissed you, what would you do.” She asks. She closes her eyes and waits as I think. What would I do. I go to speak and I feel her lips on mine. She pulls away quickly and smiles. “no more what ifs…”

 “…and if it is amazing … we elope.”

When we are almost back at their hotel she starts touching things near her. The window, the seat belt, the glove compartment. Then she starts pulling at her skin. Her breathing is still heavy and her eyes are still red.

I walk around the room and I see a picture frame. I pick it up and I start laughing. “you guys got hitched.” Doms eyes widen and he snatches the frame. There is a picture of them and a fake priest.

 “you think you can just get knocked up to keep him from everyone else? No you cant. Even if you have kids he can still leave. He doesn’t want you. He will see that one day. It probably isn’t even his. You are a worthless whore!” … “if I wouldn’t of stopped myself, you would be dead right now in my hands. I bet your blood taste good as sweet revenge. Don’t mess with me or I wont hesitate.” I whisper in her ear. I smile and I drop her.

“your penis is on my LEG!” I make an emphasens on the last word causing him to laugh.

“welcome to jackson’s sunshine adoption and foster home center. How can I help you?” I feel _____tense.

and you may want to know the characters =] okay soooo ... i will tell you the couples.

Ryan-----Lani

Kev-------Prissy

Dtrix-----sapphire

Chester----Maria

Andrew -----Christine (yes christine as in c-conception as in his sons mom)

Victor-------MayAnn

JR------------Denise

the first episode will go up over the weekend some time, and i havent made up a plan yet because i start school on thrusday. love you GUISEE!!