Intro

Maddy :

She's geeky and loves animals, she's one of the top 5 in her grade. No she not a super nerd and she actually has a social life. She is best friends with one of the schools bad boys and has a crush on his best friend Jay, but sadly he doesn't even know she exists.

....................................

Jay

His the schools bad boy. His super hot and has girls dropping at his feet. He even made the schools lesbian fall for him. But his not a player in fact his still a virgin ( but nobody knows that)

¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡

Maddy's pov:

1 minutes left "come on guys we can do this" I say under my breath. Cameron passes the ball to Jay who dribbled the huge defense player on the team. Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, fi and SCORE!!!!!!! YESSSSSS we won! Everyone jumps up screaming and shouting with pure joy. I jump out of my seat on the stands and run to the field. I run to Cameron who picks me up and twirls me around shouting " we won, we won" I giggle as we puts me down.

No Cameron Is not my boyfriend, sadly his gay. But his still one of the hottest guys in school and my best friend. Hie part of the bad boy trio. The bad boy trio is made up of,the 3 hottest guys in school, Cameron, Dylan and Jay. Jay is probably the hottest guy on the planet like literally. He made the schools lesbian fall love with him. Even though we both have the same best friend he has no idea who I am.

¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡ !!!!! ¡¡¡¡

Well my names maddy I'm 16 and I have long wavy blonde hair and green eyes. I wear glasses but when I go to school I use contacts. Im 5'8 so I pretty tall. I'm secretly best friends with the one of schools bad boy, Cameron . Well his more of the good boy in the bad boy group. His super geeky and is adorable. Last year he came out of the closet and told everyone his gay and strangely no one judged him for it. His still the 2nd most popular boy in the school. The first most is Jay his other best friend. I have a slight crush like all the girls in my school. Well they're crushes on him are more big but anyway. Sadly he doesn't even know who I am even though we have the same best friend.