Hayley and Ophelia soon found each other once more and decided to join Elijah and Klaus at the table they were sitting at, "I will warn you, girls, Niklaus is in a spectacularly foul mood today." Elijah commented and Ophelia nodded her head in agreement.

"Trust me, I know," Ophelia replied and Klaus gave her an annoyed look.

 "Sod off." He told both Elijah and Ophelia before Hayley spoke up."What's the deal with these moonlight rings?" Hayley asked Klaus on behalf of herself and Ophelia, "Oliver's trying to set a revolution every five seconds. People are scared, angry, and frankly, we're tired of stalling." "It's a day of peace, Hayley. Try and enjoy it," Klaus replied, "And, in the meantime, with all manner of unknown enemies conspiring against our family, you and Ophelia will move back in with us.: "Awesome!" Hayley commented sarcastically, "Then, we can do that thing where you lock me in the tower, Ophelia helps me escape, there's drama, and then you two both realize I'm very capable of looking after myself, especially with this girl with my side." The female werewolf jokingly wrapped her arm around Ophelia, who playfully rolled her eyes and smiled.

 "The rings are in progress. I will live up to my word," Klaus told her, clearly frustrated, "We will find and punish whoever launched the attack on the Bayou, and the two of you will return to the compound for your own safety!" Hayley sighed and rolled her eyes at what Kaus had said, "But, right now," He paused, grabbing his bottle of scotch, "I'm gonna finish this bottle and the next, in the hopes of drowning the demon who has chosen today to haunt me." Klaus looked up at the ceiling before chugging right from the bottle, "Cheers, Mikael. Impeccable, Freudian timing."

    Elijah stared at Klaus, clearly stunned by his words, "Elaborate." He insisted and Ophelia couldn't help but look at the two brothers concerned, "Have you dreamt of our father?" Elijah asked Klaus concerned. 

"Go ahead, have a good laugh," Klaus told him, thinking that Elijah was going to make a comment about it. 

 "I can assure you there is no piece of this that I find even remotely amusing, Niklaus. Especially considering I've been dreaming of him, too." Elijah informed Klaus, both his eyes and Ophelia's eyes to widen in shock. 

 "What?" Klaus asked in disbelief.

 "If you are also seeing him..." Elijah paused mid-thought when he noticed Genevieve enter Rousseau's. 

 The redheaded witch caught his eye, and smiled, "Perhaps our elusive, unknown enemy is orchestrating a further attack?" Klaus stared a Genevieve, "Well, then. What better way to punctuate a day of peace than by killing someone?" He stated as he and Elijah continued to look at Genevieve as he smiled and waved at her.

_______

Hayley and Ophelia sat together on Francesca's front porch, waiting until Francesca and her bodyguard returned home. When Francesca noticed them, she groaned and tried to be polite, "Ah. Hayley and Ophelia, right? I'm guessing you're not here because you want to make a new friend?" Francesca asked curiously, sounding annoyed.

 "We don't count terrorists as friends," Ophelia replied with an attitude as she and Hayley stood up to face her.

 Francesca chuckled as she turned to her bodyguard, "Wow. I've been accused of everything from grand larceny to blackmail, but 'terrorist,' that's new!" She commented and Ophelia gave her an angry glare.  

Hayley crossed her arms over her chest as she began to speak to the female, "A human pulled up to our home in the Bayou on a motorcycle and blew himself up." She informed her.