Chapter 4: Trial

[SKY POV]

 I'm currently at my balcony of my house, looking at the starry skies. It was a very nice night, no clouds, small breeze swaying trough my long hair, and my tea. I took a sip, sighing at how good the tea was. Thinking of what happened today, I sighed again.

 "I wonder what are my powers.." I whispered to myself. I looked at the palm of my right hand, thinking of all sorts of powers I can have. Probably an Elemental kind of power? ..Or flying? Heh, I always wanted to fly. Hmm...

 "Adam, get in, it's getting cold." Alesa said in between the sliding doors. She was wearing her favourite night dress that I gave for her birthday last year, which was a light peach-ish clolour with lighter peach laces at the sides. She claimed it very comfortable wearing that, she loves it very much... I smiled at the memories coming back to me, she was very happy when I gave it to her.

 "Okay, give me a minute." I said and looked back at the starry skies. I heard the doors shut and the curtain drawing. (not that the curtain draws, the action of closing the curtain is called 'drawing'.) I finished the tea I was sipping and leaned my arms on the balcony rail. I inspected the starry sky, seeing multiple constellations. I went back in as it was getting colder.

 -|| T I M E S K I P ||-

 I was awoken in my bed, next to sleeping Alesa who was sleeping cutely. I smiled and pet her on the head softly to not wake her up. I got up from my very comfy budder(gold) coloured bed and stared at the digital clock on the small table next to the bed. It was 6:48AM. ...Why am I even up so early? I mentally facepalmed myself and shook my head a couple of times. I mean, I'm a heavy sleeper after all, waking up in the early mornings are very rare for me... I shuddered. 'Might as well make it last..' I thought to myself, and yawned. I got up and headed to the shower.

 When I was done, I put on my sleeveless hooded stormcloud grey soft denim jacket with a black top under it, my black jeans, my amulet and some red sneakers. I left Alesa a letter saying I'm going out since I already prepared breakfast for her. I hope she doesn't get mad when I get back home. 

 I traced my steps to the alleyway again, this time it seemed lightened and not as far as before. I walked in to see Endy sitting there waiting for me. She looked somewhat different physically. I mean she's still a cat, but her fur is white, black fur covering her upper body and her eyes . Up from her chest to the nose was white and she had wings. More off like an dragon wing. 

 "Took you long enough." She said as her blue eyes darted at me.

 "Heh, sorry. Got lost at the main str-"

 "Come on, let's go. Master Seto wants to meet you." She said cutting me off and ran into the alleyway.

 "H-hey! Wait!" I said running after her.

[SETO POV]

 I paced around my room, my hand on my chin. 

 "When is he gonna arrive.." I mumbled to myself. I sat down and sighed. I took my cup and chugged down my Mocha, and slammed the cup, making it break. I sighed in frustration, I was so frustrated things around me started to float. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door, and books fell down, surprising me and the person outside.. I think.

 "U-uh, Set, are you in there..?" A gruff voice asked from behind the door. 

 "G-give me a minute!" I said, and cleaned up the mess I made. Of course, being an impatient person he is, he teleported into the room as I was cleaning.

 "Sheesh Brinny, can't you wait?" I said as I put back all the books back to their original places. Well, sorta.

 "Stop calling me names. Anyways, I came to talk." He said and floated over to my chair. 

 "I'm bu-" 

 "I keep sensing a mysterious power around the cafe,Seto..." He cut me off. I sighed, and sat down on the other chair opposite him. I used my magic to pour some tea, and leaned my chin on my hand. "Carry on."

 "It seems like 'he' has awoken.." He stated. My eyes widened. 'Him'!? 

[SKY POV]

 The cafe seems busy today, there were more customers today than yesterday. The sounds of people talking and laughing echoed troughout the cafe. I saw Jason and a few other employees I haven't met yet are rushing to serve the customers.

 "Sky! Can you help me here?"

 "Sure Ty! Give me a minute!" I put my bag at the side of the wall, making sure it's hidden. I then jogged to Ty. "Whadda-"

 "CAN YOU PLEASE SERVE THIS TO THE CUSTOMERs, PLEASE!?" He gave me a tray full of desserts, underneath the plate was a paper with a number on it. 

 "Each paper is the table number, all you need to do is to find the table and serve. Easy." He said and headed back to the kitchen. He then came back with a pair of rollerblades.

 "Oh, I forgot- You can use these to help you~" He said and handed me the blades. I nodded a bit, then Ty smiled and head back. I set the tray down, put on the rollerblades and started to serve.

 "Here you go ma'am, enjoy~" I said and served the dessert, setting the fancy spoon and fork wrapped neatly with a napkin, the customer who seemed like a sorceress. She nodded and started eating. 

 A few hours had passed, I was doing the job fabulously. I mostly got positive feedback from the customers I served. Of course, not forgetting the sudden fangirls. I looked around, most of the customers had already left and it was almost closing time. I set off to table 42 which was my last  dessert to serve. I searched for the last table and when I found it, it was.. Empty. I raised an eyebrow up,pulling my front hair to the back. Ty came up, petting my shoulder.

 "Good job today, Sky~ You served most of the customers that came to the cafe, and earned a lot of feedback from them. Mostly fangirls wanting your number." He said and laughed. "That's the last one?" He asked.

 "Y-yeah, but there's no one here.." I said and pointed to the table.

 "Just let it there, don't worry. I'll meet you at the kitchen if you're done, okay?" He said and left. I gave him a simple 'okay' and set the plate with a slice of strawberry shortcake on it. I stared at it for a bit and left to the kitchen.

[A/N: Sorry for the late update XD]