Chapter 11: Exposure

Start from the beginning

"And how are you supposed to do that?" I crossed my arms and eyed him in suspicion.

"Go on a date with me."

That was his simple answer. 'Go on a date with me.' My heart fluttered at the thought of dating him. But my stomach churned at the same time because of the fact he was Angelo's son. Will I be betraying my father if I said yes to this? Will I destroy the ACM? Will I get killed? Is it possible for me to trust him?

"Yes." I looked up to find him smiling. But his smile slowly turned into a smirk.

"I wasn't asking you, foxy. It was an order."

I glared at him for a moment but gradually ended up smiling.

"Jerk."

-----

"Alright, Mr Ricardo. We need answers so we can finally settle on a punishment." Mr Randy said.

"Yeah, babe. Tell the principal. Tell Ms Slὔt over there. Tell everyone about everything." Mandy Bὶtch smirked at me as she clung to Daniel's arm while I glared at her with hatred.

It is now Monday morning. And as you can see, I am in a very pissy mood. Who wouldn't be in a pissy mood if they had to deal with this shὶt? Imagine if you were me right now. Sitting in the principal's office for the second time as you glare at the bὶtch who is happily clinging to the guy that you like. Would you be happy? Fὔck no. You'd shave the bὶtch's hair off then superglue it to her vagὶna. If only I had the chance to do that. But there is no way in hell I'm going to touch that thing! I could get herpes for all I know!

All of a sudden, I heard Daniel burst into loud laughter. His cheeks flushed red and tears streamed down his face. Slowly, his chuckles sounded more like an evil cackle than an expression of amusement. He smirked and stood up.

He looked down at Mandy then said, "Want me to tell everyone? I'll tell them absolutely everything."

"I knew you would, babe." She grinned in satisfaction.

"Excuse me, Principal Randy." Daniel walked up to his desk and took the intercom microphone.

Anxiety soon filled my whole being. Please tell me that he's not going to -

"Good morning, Lockington High students!" Daniel cheerily greeted.

"Mr Ricardo, students are not allowed to - "

"Hush now, Mr Randy. My job is to tell everyone about our little situation here." He patted Mr Randy like a dog and I could see the principal's eye twitching in anger or annoyance. Probably both.

"I think all of you may know about my lovely situation with two certain ladies. Mandy Gitch and Nicole Guerini." He began, "Rumor has it that Nicole here is a slὔt and that Mandy is my girlfriend."

Daniel paused to look at me then winked.

What?

"But none of these are true. Because I personally think that Mandy is a fὔcking whόre who bὶtches about everything. I was just talking to Nicole because I like her. I think she's beautiful, smart, and funny. So if any of you fὔckers even try to steal her away from me, then expect yourself to be in the emergency room in 0.5 seconds. That is all. Have a great day everybody!"

By the end of Daniel's 'speech', everyone was out of words. My jaw was wide open and I stared at him in shock. I was not expecting him to do any of this. I thought he would side with Mandy but... he didn't.

Because I like her.

Oh my god. Did he actually said that? Or did I imagine it? He likes me too?