#part 9

Khushi's POV

I'm standing in front of my closest to find a perfect dress for today's date. But damn I own so many dresses and its so hard to choose. Hey bhagwan, hu su Peru?? ( Oh God, what should I wear??) I think I should call my dear sister's to help me choose. I was about to drop the message in our sibling group when I got a call from my lovely boyfriend.

Khushi- hello!!

Sumedh- hey Khushi!!

Khushi- you okay? U rarely call my full name.

Sumedh- I'm sorry khush. It's just that I'm very tired.

Khushi- oh my gosh luv I said you to not over work. We are not going on a date today. And mister you are going home and sleeping. Okay?

Sumedh- no please khush I just want you near me. How about we go to the beach to relax?

Khushi- hmm. Okay but no fancy things

Sumedh- of course see you at 7?

Khushi- 7's cool! I'll be ready. Bye love you!

Sumedh- cya. love you too!!

I saw the time it was 5. I have two hours perfect. I took out something casual to wear and kept it on bed. Now time to shower. After about half an hour I was out. I blow dry my hair and put on light make up. I saw the time there's still 25 minutes left. I quickly put on my clothes and sandals. Grab my small purse and put my wallet, phone, tissue and my lipstick. Now I'm ready to go. I see the time, it's 7:10.
I run downstairs to see Bhai interrogating Sumedh and Sumedh looks pale. OMG please don't tell me Bhai is threatening him. I went near them. As Soon as Sumedh saw me his face brightened. I giggled, all my sister's well except Shivani were sitting on the couch and laughing at the scene. Shivani was pulling bhai's hand to take him away from Sumedh. Awe I love you sis.

Shivani- Bhai enough of scaring him. He's a nice guy. Trust me. I wouldn't allow him to date Khushi otherwise. Leave him alone.

Aditya- alright alright!! I'm leaving you because of Shivani but a single tear and you are dead.

Sumedh- I promise I won't hurt her. I love her too much to hurt her.

Khushi- aww I love you too!!

I said and kissed his cheek. We said our goodbyes and were about to leave when Bhai said.

Aditya- I want her home by 10.

Bhai came and kissed my forehead as I hugged him tight. We sat in the car in comfortable silence listening to songs. After about 30 minutes we were at the beach.
I wore white Short shorts, white long sleeved long top and black sandals. I left my hair open.

Khushi's outfit.

Sumedh's outfit

Sumedh's outfit.

We sat on the hood of the car and talked for a while

We sat on the hood of the car and talked for a while. It was 8:30 when I started whining that I was hungry. Sumedh left 10 minutes ago to get our dinner which was nearby according to him. After 5 minutes he came with pizza boxes and apple juice.

As soon as I saw him with pizza, I started jumping like a maniac screaming pizza

As soon as I saw him with pizza, I started jumping like a maniac screaming pizza. He was laughing looking at me. He kept everything on the hood of the car and I gave him a bear hug. He kissed my forehead and said  "anything for my girl". I fell in love with him all over again.

A/NHello my dear readers

A/N
Hello my dear readers. This chapter was about khushi's date. Aren't they cute. Next part will be the sleepover and the serious talk. Any guesses on who will marry Shivani?  Whoever gives the right answer I will mention them in the next part.

Please recommend this book to your friends.
Vote, comment and recommend

All the love,
Shivani & Khushi ❤️