#part 7

Shivani's POV

After saying bye to everyone i called Max. I am already late hope he doesn't delay. Oh God Selena is going to kill me.

Phone conversation.

Shivani-" ring.......ring,ring..........ring"
Max-"yes ma'am. The driver is ready, I am with him. Which car-"
Shivani-" Bugatti. Be quick. I want you here within 2 minutes. Understood?"
Max-"yes ma'am."

With that i cut the call. Oh before I forget Max is my bodyguard. Along with Jack and Jake. They are my personal bodyguards as daddy trusts them more than anyone. Plus has high qualified training. Also my driver is Peter. Let me tell you his driving skills are awesome.

As soon as i got out of the house my Bugatti was waiting for me

As soon as i got out of the house my Bugatti was waiting for me. The driver was already seated. Max held the door open for me to sit while Cody and Jake were looking around. As I entered the car, Max closed the door and sat in the front seat with peter. Soon we were off to the studio with Jake and Jack following behind in other car.

Have a look at my car...

In the car i messaged Selena that i was almost there

In the car i messaged Selena that i was almost there. Then i was going through Instagram reading comments, replying few and I followed some of them. They took a screenshot of it and posted it by saying that it was the best day of their life. They thanked me so much. I love my fans very much.

Max-" ma'am we are here."
Shivani-" ok i will gather my stuff. Knock when I should come out."
Max-" yes ma'am "

Saying so he got out. He along with Jake and Jack made sure that there isn't danger. They nodded at each other (their signal of saying everything was good) and Max knocked on my window. I clicked the door open signalling him to open it wider and i got out. I rushed into our company building with my bodyguards following me.

The employees stood up to wish me. I greeted them with a smile and entered the elevator. Jake pressed 49. Yes 49 is my floor. 48 is Niva's floor, 47 is Kavya's and 46 is Khushi's. 50th floor is the last one. That floor belongs to Bhai and daddy. Upon that floor is a terrace.
*TING*
The door opened and i rushed to my office. I didn't see Selena anywhere so i kept my purse on the table. I wonder where this girl went. I was about to sit on my chair when suddenly Selena jumped from somewhere,probably under the table?
I let out a scream "Aaaaaaahhhhhh".
My bodyguards rushed inside with their guns out pointing in every direction.