Chapter 1

Alexis' P.O.V

Here I am in stupid 4th period, science.

Argh! Kill.Me.Now.

I'm sitting here playing with the Bunsen Burner, lighting up a smoke and taking a drag of it.

The teacher glared at me a and gestured for me to put it out, I smirk at him and take one last drag before putting it out on the science table, he shoots me a disapproving look and I just flip him off and smirk at his shocked expression.

See my science teacher is short fat old guy, with short brown hair and beady eyes with the most ugliest choice in clothing I have ever seen. Poor Mr. Lane mustn't get any action at home, since he's always angry.

I start playing with the Bunsen Burner, when I hear someone clear their throat. I look up to see the head cheerleader, Jade and her minions beside her. I raise an eyebrow at her as if saying 'what the fuck do you want' and keep my face blank. she clears her throat then starts speaking.

" Listen here slut stay away from my boyfriend and go sleep with someone else's boyfriend and keep away from mine!" She says, more like squeals.

I still keep my face blank and get right up in her face with the best glare I have.

"Listen here bitch I don't know why your accusing me of a slut when your dressed like that," I gestured down to her outfit which consisted of a way to tight mini skirt and a halter top and her 6 inch heels, really she's calling me the slut she should look in a mirror sometime!

"And I don't think you should be having a go at me, when your boyfriend was the one you who flirting with me and asking if I would like to go out sometime. So I think you should be talking to your boyfriend about it first before speaking with me" I say in the most deadliest voice ever I think she nearly shit herself.

She scoffs and flips her hair, I snort and fake cough "cough* cough* slut cough*"

She shrieks and bitch slaps me across the face hard that it makes my head turn to the right and the noise to echo. OH HELL NO THIS BITCH IS GOING TO GET IT!!!!!

I look back over to her to see a satisfied smirk on her face, I just laugh which causes her to frown in confusion, before I smirk.

So I grab her by her hair and pull it towards the flame and watch as she screams clawing at my hand to let her go, I finally let her go and she goes running out of the classroom crying with the smell of burnt hair following her. Her little minions following close behind her. The teacher looks like he's about to blow up.

"ALEXIS GET TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE RIGHT NOW!!" He said

I sigh and roll my eyes, and pick my bag up heading out the door, before I leave I yell " later losers"

And head to the principals office.