°Candy Shop°

◇°

◇°

"What kind of Candy do you like baby?" Jungkook asked his 4 year-old son, who was looking around, amused by the Candies surrounding him.

"I want that one" His son, Taeguk said excitedly, while pointing at the huge Lollipop, his eyes shinning as he made some baby noise.

"Okay, we'll get that one-" Jungkook was about to reach for the Lollipop but was stopped by a loud scream coming from his son,

"Mommy I want that one too!" Taeguk started jumping.

"Sure but-" Jungkook looked at his son that was grabbing the hem of his shirt, Taeguk looked up and screamed, again.

"I want that one, and that one" He said.

"Okay-" Taeguk's eyes grew big as he saw another candy,

"That one too, OHH and that one-..." Taeguk continued.

"Calm dow-" Taeguk didn't listen to him.

"That one too, And that, and that, and tha-" Taeguk continued but was stopped by Jungkook who stated.

"I won't buy you Candies if you scream like that" Jungkook said while crossing his arms to his chest.

"Okay mommy" Taeguk showed his box-like smile, which resembles Taehyung's smile.

"Okay, what candy do you like?" He asked again.

"I like that one and that one an-" Taeguk said happily but was hushed by Jungkook.

"One only" Jungkook stated.

"Okay, I want that one and tha-" Taeguk started again.

"I said one, o n e, One" Jungkook spelled it out for him.

"I want that, that and that" Taeguk said looking at his mommy's eyes.

"One" Jungkook repeated while showing one finger.

"I thought one and three are the same thing because O 1 N 2 E 3, see mommy? It's 3" Teguk said while showing 5 fingers.

"You really need to learn how to count" Jungkook said ruffling his angel's hair.

"One?" The baby asked again, looking at his mommy,

"Yes, One" Jungkook replied with a smile,

"Okay, I want that one, and that one and-" Taeguk stopped when Jungkook looked at him.

"Baby, One" Jungkook said, getting tired now.

"Can it be Ones?" Taeguk asked cutely.

"Nope" Jungkook said laughing,

"Pick one candy" He continued.

"But I want more than one mommy" Taeguk stated, showing his sparkling eyes.