°Moonlight°

◇°◇

◇°Ang iyong ganda'y umaabot sa buwan,
Ang tibok ng puso'y dinig sa kalawakan,
Sa ilalim ng puting ilaw." ◇°

-Juan Karlos○

◇°

9:51 pm

'Run'

That was the only thing Jungkook thought. Here he was, alone in the dark, running away from the place where he thought he was safe, his home.

The thought alone made him sick, the place called 'home' which consist a family,

"Family, that's a strong word. For me, It means to feel secure, to have someone you can count on, who shares your problems. But it also means to have respect for each other and responsibility. Family is indeed, a strong and important word."
-Google°

The Family that loves you no matter what, the family Jungkook didn't have. He didn't felt the love from his parents, he didn't even felt like they wanted him in the first place,

So here he is, running in the streets, running somewhere, where his parents wouldn't find him.

His face came contact with the cool breeze while running, but he didn't stop, he couldn't careless, he wanted to run away, away from his problems, away from his family.

◇°

10:01 pm

After 10 minutes of running with his little legs, he stopped, the sound of the wind howling, the claps of the tree branches and his heavy breathing was the only thing that can be heard.

Silence, he hated that, he was scared. Being a 10 year-old running away from your home was not the brightest idea, but he had to, being abused was not easy, especially to a 10 year-old.

It doesn't matter how old you are, getting abused is one of the hardest thing you have to overcome through-out your whole life.

It's the time where you have to make a choice, seek help or stay quiet. Sometimes, people wouldn't even believe you, thinking you are pathetic.

He looked around and noticed he was in a park (Jimin), his teary doe eyes stared into the moon, admiring the beauty and light that it shows along with the stars. He used his sweater paws to wipe his tears that was running on his chubby cheeks.

He sat on a bench that was near a tree, he sighed, the moonlight was the only thing that gives a source of light right now, since it was already late. The sound of insects filled his ears, and the cold wind hugged him.

Little Jungkook didn't know where to stay, he didn't even know how to go back to his parents house, well he knows the way back but he didn't plan on going back any time soon.

His thoughts were suddenly stopped when he heard a heavy footstep, scared, he looked over his shoulder only to see a kid around his age looking embarassed, the kid coughed weirdly and went over to him.

"Hi!" the kid said with a cheerful voice, his box-like smile showing,

"H-Hello!" Jungkook greeted back, showing his bunny-smile in a shy way.

"I'm Taehyung, I'm 12 years old! How about you?" The said kid, Taehyung, asked.

"I'm J-jungkook, I'm 10 years old!" Jungkook replied, voice a little bit louder.

"I'M YOUR HYUNG! I'M FINALLY OLDER TO SOMEONE!" Taehyung yelled, but soon realized that a 10 year-old kid like Jungkook shouldn't be here at the park, especially if it's already late.