Chapter 1

The ringing in Cana's ears increased as she stumbled her way to her feet from under the broken peice of wood that was blown atop of her.

"Fuck" Cursing to herself the brunette stumbled her way through the rubble, throwing broken pieces of wood and other types of materials in hopes of finding either her blonde bestfriend or redhead bestfriend. Preferably both.

A hiss of pain escaped Cana's mouth as her hearing returned to her full force. The blaring sound of a security alarm boomed in her ears,the sound of fire cracking and gurgling from the distance all assaulted her at once, making the former alcoholic cover her ears in distress.

But her own fear and pain for herself quickly turned from herself to Erza and Lucy. They were all stood together when that bomb went off, but now, Cana couldn't hear them calling her or eachother, she couldn't hear them making their own noises of distress, she couldn't see them stumbling to their feet and she couldn't find them amongst all the broken debris and dead bodies.

9 weeks earlier-

"Ah this is so relaxing" Lucy sunk deeper into the water of the hotspring with her eyes shut tightly and a content smile on her face.

"You can say that again" Mirajane let out a giggle before sinking down deeper into the water, just as Lucy had done moments before.

"Ah this is so relaxing" The blonde repeated, cracking an eye open, letting her teammates see the mirth dancing in her eye.

"Ha ha very fu-" Mira's dry laugh was cut off by a feminine scream and the sound of pots being thrown against something.

Erza shot up and out of the outdoor hot spring  looking towards the inside part of the spa with a frown stitched onto her face. "We should check that out."

Nods went around the hotspring as each of the girls jumped out of the man made pool of soothing warm water, known as a hotspring(with Wendy, Levy and Juvia trying to hide their bodies) and grabbed a towel from the large pile of plain white towels that sat atop of the bench beside the hotspring.

The red headed Fairy stopped in her tracks as screams of pain and agony reached her ears. With a nervous gulp and a gut wrenching feeling in the pit of her stomach, titania queen of the fairy's, ran straight into the unknown. Okay she really ran into the spa the girls were staying at but with blacked out lights, screams of pain and growls of monsters, to Erza, it felt as if she was running into a dangerous battle whilst being blind and having no idea what she was really getting herself into. Which would be accurate right now.

"Oh my..." Levy cut off her own sentence as she threw her hands over her mouth as her eyes ajusted to the dark and landing upon the horror that was before them.

"H-How is this-s possible" A stuttering pale face Wendy took a step back with tears threatening to fall from her chocolate brown eyes.

Having the best eyesight out of all of the girls there, Wendy's eyes adjusted and sharpened alot quicker. What the little dragon slayer saw she couldn't believe, she wouldn't believe, because if she did it'll all be real, this...this monstrosity would become her reality.

The flesh eating, decomposed monsters that looked like dead humans looked up from ripping, pulling, hitting and biting the now, on the edge of death (if not already dead) staff of the spa, just to turn to the horrified girls.

With a few growls and inhuman noises, several of the...monsters, charged at the too stunned to move girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Check out my other stories, I have plenty of them :)