"his girl" chapter four

You are all I wantAll i need when the nights are longYou are all I want, all I breatheYou're my favourite song

You are all I want
All i need when the nights are long
You are all I want, all I breathe
You're my favourite song

...

-sunny

"Don't be mean james" I whispered to him as a stray dog rubbed up against my legs, he just sat there blank faced staring, "he's cute, isn't he?" I smiled and leaned down to pet the shaggy dog, "sure" James whispered and stood next to me, I rolled my eyes and continued to walk.

"You don't have to do this" he groaned as we walked up to his door, "all I'm doing is walking you home" I smiled, he just stared, like always.

"Y'know your eyes are gonna dry out!" I laughed, he quickly looked down, but I could see him smile, "alright bye" he whispered, "kiss!" I smiled and puckered my lips. As soon as we made contact his front door opened "oh!" A man said, I assume was his dad.

I smiled and stared at him, "hi, I'm James dad" he smiled and stuck his hand out, "hey" I smiled back.

"Want to come in?" He asked, "I actually have to get home" I muttered, "bye James" I smiled and kissed him once again.

-james

"She was cute" my dad smiled, "yea" I muttered softly, we stood there for another five minutes, "I thought you were gay" he laughed, "bye dad" I said and walked away upstairs to my room.

I quickly took off my jacket and went to my desk, a random piece of paper was on the edge, as I looked down at my shirt I saw a piece of hair.

I assumed it was Sunny's, but it was white, that dog was white, there was dog hair on my clothes, and I don't freak.

I just didn't care, I'd usually burn the clothes because that's disgusting, but it's just hair.

Sunny was touching it so it couldn't have been that disgusting, she's not disgusting.