°Chocolate Milk Shake°

◇°

◇°

Jungkook a college student,

Was just stirring his Chocolate Milk shake, waiting for his Marshmallows to be delivered in his table, while waiting he tasted his Chocolate Milk Shake, the way the liquid will splash softly at his tounge while drinking it, his lips fits perfectly at the straw, it tasted like an Ice cream Chocolate mixed with Bananas, maybe Banana split? Jungkook doesn't know.

'Yummy' Jungkook thought while holding the cup filled with Cold Chocolate milk shake, it was all normal, Him with his Chocolate Milk shake, and some Marshmallows later.

After like a good 3 minutes, his Marshmallows was delivered, not by a normal human being, but by a Handsome looking Angel, wearing an apron and hat that was saying "Mallow Pops".

"Here's your Marshmallows" The Handsome Angel said, setting down the plate filled with Marshmallows at the Bunny's table as he showed his Box-like smile.

"Thank you umm" Jungkook said shyly, embarrassed because he didn't know the name of the Handsome Angel.

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung" The said male, Taehyung, replied while stretching out his big long hand to the bunny.

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook" The bunny said, accepting Taehyung's big hands into his small slightly chubby hands, Jungkook noticed that Taehyung, didn't let go of his hand not even after 5 seconds after they shook each others hand, Jungkook released an awkward cough, Taehyung got the sign and let go, they both laugh it off.

"You're always Welcome" Taehyung said, he winked at the blushing bunny and left.

Jungkook blushed even more.

◇°

After finishing his Chocolate Milk shake and Marshmallows, Jungkook stood up and was about to get out of the Cafe when he heard his name being called by a deep voice.

"Jungkook wait!" Taehyung said while running, he wasn't wearing his apron and hat, which made Jungkook thought that his shift is over

"Taehyung, what is it?" Jungkook asked trying not to blush,

"Nothing, I just want to know you more" Taehyung chuckled.

"Aww, is your shift over?" Jungkook again, asked.

"No, that Cafe is mine" Tehyung stated, smilling.

"Really?" Jungkook said amused.

"Yes, I was visiting it, I was about to leave, but I saw you so why not?" Taehyung said, straight forward, while Jungkook was blushing even more.

"Well my m-mom is going to wait for me I n-need to go" Jungkook stuttering, he needed to go home so Taehyung wouldn't see him blushing like a tomato.

Jungkook turned aroud not waiting for Taehyung's answer when suddenly, it started raining,

"Are you kidding me?" Jungkook whispered, looking down.

"Maybe I can give you a ride?" Taehyung said, desperate.

"N-no I mean my moms h-house is not that-" Jungkook started but was cut off when he felt a warm cloth surrounding his head, it was Taehyung's jacket,

"Y-you don't need-" Jungkook stopped when he felt Taehyung's finger neared his lips, Taehyung hushed him.

"I'm going to take you home" Before Jungkook could protest he felt a hand grab his and started dragging him in a car, he looked at Taehyung and sat on his car, Taehyung went to the other side and sat on the driver's seat, he told Taehyung where he lives.

The silence was broken by Taehyung.

"Can I have your number?" Taehyung more like stated.

"S-sure" Jungkook again, blushed.

"Here" Taehyung gave him his phone so Jungkook could write his number, after typing his number, Jungkook's house came into a view.

"We're here" Jungkook said, But before he could open the car door, the car door opened and he saw Jin, holding the car door for him, Nah just kidding that was Taehyung, sorry Jin (Car Door Guy).

Taehyung held an umbrela so Jungkook wouldn't get wet by the cold water pouring down from above, they walked infront of the door, Taehyung said he needed to go home to so Jungkook didn't have a chance to invite him inside, but before Taehyung could go, he grabbed Taehyung's arm and kissed his cheek,

Jungkook pulled away shyly.

"See you at the Cafe" Jungkook whispered blushing.

Taehyung smiled widely, because he never thought Jungkook wanted to see him, he thought that Jungkook might be thinking he's weird, so that boost Taehyung's confident to ask Jungkook on a date, not in his Cafe but in a fancy restaurant.

Taehyung held Jungkook's small hands close to his lips.

Taehyung planted some kisses in them, making Jungkook blushed even more.

"Bye Baby" Taehyung whispered to his ears, he then showed his box-like smile, after that he went to his car and waved his hands at the small blushing Jungkook.

◇°

Hey! That's the first oneshot I posted, I cringe😂, I'll be updating every Sunday or Monday? Love y'all. Bye!
-Marshmallow-nim

♡◇°