Eight

...you guys are gonna hate me for this chapter...

eight

Even though it was almost pitch black, they could both see the colour of each other's eyes. A deep, soulful blue staring into the bottomless sea green.

"Hi." She whispered.

"'Hi?' That's all you can say? Are you kidding me? Perci, I haven't seen you in weeks and you say, 'hi'?"

The Amazon was taken aback at his attitude, a small part of her knowing she deserved this.

"You just, up and left me. And finally when I see you, I find you pregnant and you don't even tell me?"

Small tears were beginning to pool in Perci's eyes.

"How am I supposed to react to 'hi'? How? God, how can I love you so much, so much to-" Dick paused, paralysed at what he just said.

"Love?" The woman murmured, stunned, "You love me?"

"Of course I do, you stupid woman! Why the hell would I come all the way here, if I didn't?! Diana was right! You are such a Sea We-"

Perci cut him off, smashing her lips against his.

:3

Just how he remembered.

Salty like the sea, but sweet like strawberries.

Her lips were soft against his own, them moving against each other in a hot, familiar dance. Dick moved his hands to grip her hips, while her fingers threaded into his hair. Their kiss broke and the man sat up to trail kisses down her jaw, her neck and across her collars, whispering how much he really did love her.

Perci gasped, his cool lips against her warm skin, "I missed you so much." She murmured, swallowing a moan.

"Not as much as I missed you."

A airy laugh left her throat, "Oh I don't think so."

"Then let me show you."

:3

"So you found your soulmate, hmm?"

Perci simply glared, wearing the blue and silver breastplate that Chaos had made for her. The Saviour twirled an uncapped Riptide in her hand. She then pointed the glowing bronze blade at the pale primordial, a deadly look in her eyes, "And?"

"No need to be touchy." He chuckled, amused.

Her glare worsened, only a smidge of her Wolf Glare.

But Order still winced, making her smirk.

"You can't touch him."

"No. You're right. I can't." He nodded, with a contemplative expression on his sickly coloured face, "Did you know, that I am older than my sister? That there was destruction before creation?"

Perci shook her head, not sure of where this conversation was going, "Why am I supposed to care?"

He continued on, without a pause, ignoring her, "Did you know, that my sister loves to create?"

"Well duh."

Order's face then spread into a devious smirk. He flicked his hand to the side and her sword was ripped from her hand. In the blink of an eye and before she could even react, the primordial was right next to her, to whisper into the Saviour's ear, "And that I love to destroy? Despite both our names, I love Chaos and she loves Order. Don't you find that funny?"

Perci found herself unable to move, her gut filling with dread, "I really don't care,"

He stepped back so they were inches apart, "Well you should, dearest."

The primordial's hand then plunged into her stomach and she gasped at the pain.

"I've always found it easy to live by the three D's. Sounds awkward, I know, but," His hand twisted and a small whimper left her mouth.

"Destruction."

Perci could feel his nails scraping against her organs.

"Discord." Order's other hand, stroked her black, unruly hair and leaned in once more to hiss into her ear, "Death."

:3

The Amazon was startled awake, her nightmare of the parasitic primordial reaching an all time weird. There was a loose hold around her waist and Perci looked to her left to see him.

Richard Grayson.
The love of her life.
The father of her child.

A sudden cramp then rocked her abdomen. Then another, this one making her gasp in pain. She pressed a hand to her stomach, while a groan left her throat. Finally, Perci felt a warm, wet patch between her legs.

The sun was slowly rising, the day barely starting.

The woman threw off the blanket and began to hyperventilate. Blood...

"Acantha..." Perci whispered, "Acantha!"

There was a thud out side her door, like someone had just fallen over.

"Acantha!!" Her panicked cries, woke the man beside her. He sat up and was confused to see red beginning to pool between her thighs and stain the bed.

The door swung open, it hitting the wall with a loud bang.

The Saviour had blood on her hands and they shook as she looked up at her friend, tears welling up in her eyes, "Acantha." She whispered again.

A look of immense sadness and pity crossed the Amazon's face, "Oh baby. I'm so sorry." The blonde murmured.

Her breaths short and shallow, Perci began to mumble, "No...no... no! No!!"

The ravenette then screamed with all her might.

:3

If anyone had been asleep on the island, they were surely awake now.

Themyscira quaked and rumbled beneath them. They could all hear the pained shrieks of their sister. Some knelt depression rocking their inner core, while others furiously wiped tears from their eyes, sadness clenching their hearts
.
The oceans surrounding the sacred island were in turmoil, becoming cyclones and whirlpools, spreading across the globe. They crashed against cliffs and beaches, ready to drag anyone into the sea's unforgiving depths.

:3

Aphrodite was crying in her temple, her heart broken sobs shaking her body. The Goddess could feel the pain inside the greatest warrior in the Ancient Greek world. The soul shattering pain that no mother should bear.

Clutching her body with her arms, hugging herself, the Lady of Love then whispered in a broken voice, "But not a happy ending..."