Chapter 27 - Extra Help With An Escape

Start from the beginning

~

~

~

   "Victoria, Casper, Joshua, Lilian! Get to the main room now!" Claude's loud, demanding tone echoed through the almost empty manor. Within the flash of a camera, the twins and females maids had slithered their ways down large beams to stand in a single file line in front of Claude.

   "What ever is the matter Mr. Faustus?" Joshua's spoke up with a worried tone. The others nodded in agreement, also wanting to know what the big ruckus was about.

   "The Young Tokki is being held hostage at Phantomhive's. Bratty Midford has all her men there, trying to find the couple who are currently hiding in the attic. Sebastian can't find Ciel's servants so we need you 4, I believe Elizabeth has done something to them. Now, get there, quickly and immediately!!" Claude boomed.

   "Yes sir!" they all yelled in unison, bowing their heads before sprawling out like ants. Victoria ran to grab a collection of her most sharpest knifes while Lilian left to change in her latex uniform when it came to fighting. The twins also had to change like Lilian, dressing up in full white suites which came with white gloves as well. In about a minute all servants were out the door and running full speed towards the Phantomhive manor, ready for whatever was to come.

~

~

~

   The two men carried (Y/N) down various long hallways, turning corners and getting lost multiple times.

   "What the hell is it with this place? This ain't no manor, it's a damn maze!" One guy yelled, he had scruffy brown hair with a scar on his forehead.

   "Don't complain or else Miss Elizabeth will have us punished, you never know when she can hear you and when she can't!" The man who carried the shaking bunny piped, he had jet black hair with a quite handsome face. The other instantly dropped his voice to a whisper.

   "Sometimes I want to quit this job and go live on my own but the pay is absolutely amazing. Besides, I'm one of her best men, coming in number 4 in top 5!" He laughed. The other scoffed and rolled his eyes.

   "Bet you aren't even in the top 100." He chuckled. (Y/N)'s eyes went wide, surely there was that many of them?

   "Like you are any better-!" The man started to argue back until everything went black in the hallway, cutting him off as well as freezing them both. The bunny hybrid could feel the guy holding him shake slightly as their breath began to slow down.

   "What the hell is going on?" The man argued, shifting around to find some source of light in the pitch black darkness. Both could simply not see anything as they stumbled through the wide hallways.

   "Let him go."  Two dark, terrifying voices rippled through the air, they shook the picture frames on the walls and a few candles had fallen out of their place on the wall. Both men screamed, turning towards the voices but had seen nothing but pitch black.

   "W-What the hell?!" The other man yelled, (Y/N) could hear his shoes shuffle on the carpet as he backed himself against the wall with a loud thump. The man holding the shaking boy had dropped to his knees, holding (Y/N) tighter as he tried to stand up once more.

   "We said let him go!" The same two voices had yelled, their shuddery tone making the man holding (Y/N) drop to the floor once more followed by him throwing the boy to the ground. The bunny grunted as his body was flung against what felt like the leg of a table.

   "Ow!" (Y/N) yelped, body jerking in pain. He laid still, shaking lightly as a bead of sweat dripped down his temple. The halls grumbled, sending the two men into more fear.