3《"𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴."》

*Niall's Pov*

We all figured we'd use my car since I had the biggest out of everyone else's.

When we made it down to the parking lot, we all just got in forgetting about sitting in the front seat

When we made it down to the parking lot, we all just got in forgetting about sitting in the front seat. Harry sat beside me in the passenger seat and Lizzie between Sam and Colby. I handed the AUX cord to Sam in the back since he knew what songs we all liked and enjoyed listening to with each other. Everyone literally started singing at the top of their lungs,

" I'M NOT GUNNA LIE ALL I THINK OF IS YOU. WHEN I HEAR MY PHONE RING YOU. NOT GUNNA LIE EVERY MORNING ITS YOU. EVERY NIGHT IT'S ALWAYS YOU. NOT GUNNA LIE ALL I THINK OF IS YOU. I CAN'T HELP IT I MISS MY BOO"

*25 Minutes Later*

"Alright, Harry and I are on blankets and throw pillows duty, the rest of you guys are on snacks and drinks duty. Nothing disgusting " We all split up and just grabbed what we came for, — snacks and blankets.

" Harry, does this seem soft enough?" I passed a blanket that seemed soft enough but I'm not the expert on this stuff, Lizzie is.

" Dude, that's rough... I'm not trying to stay warm with a carpet" A little harsh mate don't you think?"

" Well, my bad. I'm not the expert on this stuff Lizzie is, she's the one who usually grabs this stuff." I ended up just throwing it back onto the shelf and grabbing 5 softer ones. And let me just tell you this — they weren't cheap.

*Sam's POV*

" Guys I'm gonna text Niall and Harry to tell them we're at the self-checkout already so we can all just meet there and pay"

" Mkay, hopefully, they picked out some decent blankets and pillows this time" Lizzie stated. It felt weird having a movie night since this was going to be our first one without Jessica. I can tell Lizzie was thinking about it too just by looking at her facial expression.

" Liz? You alright? You seemed kinda down ever since we've gotten here." Colby noticed it too since he asked her if she was okay.

" Yeah I'm fine it's nothing " She rolled her eyes at Colby... I knew one thing about girls, and that was if they "I'm Fine" it means they're angry. I just shrugged it off after a while not wanting to fluster her any more than she already was.

When everyone settled in, we finally chose a movie. We all-- actually I always struggled to pick a movie since we only watched (and mostly enjoyed) throwbacks and classics.

Thank god it wasn't my turn this time.

Since it was actually Lizzie's turn we ended up watching Clueless for a majority of the night.

*Lizzie's POV*

Little did they know, something was bothering me. I remember how me and Jessica used to pick a movie to watch on our turns. Just the memories flooding back made me a bit teary-eyed. I mean—at least the light was off.

"Ugh, as if!" Colby repeated the familiar line in a girly voice. That made us all laugh, especially me. I don't know.. he always lightens the mood and makes everyone feel happier. I'm grateful for that goofball.

❀ ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀