2《"𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴."》

*Lizzie's POV*
I don't understand why she reacted that way. After a million times of trying to explain, and even apologizing to her, it still didn't mean anything to her. 10 years of friendship, thrown out the drain. I don't care anymore to be honest. We all move on in our lives, and we can't just depend on each other for everything.
"Guys, we have to forget about her someday. If she decided to walk out and abandon us, that's her problem—not ours." I looked up from my phone to see his blue eyes staring into my hazel ones. Immediately I could feel my face turn crimson red as I quickly looked back down to my phone.
Suddenly, a blonde-haired man appeared next to Colby. I jumped slightly as did Colby, obviously not remembering that he had the power of teleportation. "Hey guys! Whatcha' talking about?" Niall asked, his Irish accent adorning his voice.
"Oh, nothing. Lizzie's just ranting about Jessica again—like always." Harry chuckled softly. I rolled my eyes, finding that slightly offensive. I wasn't always talking about her, it's just crazy how some friendships could be lost in an instant. But that wasn't so irregular of Harry. Sometimes I find that he takes her side—for some reason.
"Harry, Obviously Liz is gonna be upset. They were best friends for years and for one little mistake; she left. How are you going to tell me you wouldn't be upset." Colby snapped. I didn't know why he was defending me, but I guess I'm thankful. But to be honest, ever since Jessica left, our "group" has been falling apart. She was like the glue, the balance that kept us sane.

*Colby's POV*

"Harry, Obviously Liz is gonna be upset. They were best friends for years and for one little mistake; she left. How are you going to tell me you wouldn't be upset" I snapped. I wasn't going to let Harry offend Lizzie all because his "girlfriend" stopped talking to him. It still didn't make it right for Harry to speak like that.
             You'd expect him out of everyone to understand why we couldn't tell Jessica. It was against the rules to tell anyone about being a guardian unless that person seemed ready. It would seem after 10 years we would've eventually told her but we didn't. Jessica wasn't ready and neither were we—at least not yet. After a while of just using our phones and not talking, the room became eerily quiet. I just wanted to get out of here and go do something, I was bored out of mind so instead of awkwardly speaking out of nowhere, I texted the group chat...

Everyone immediately perked their heads up and just started laughing at our stupidity and ridiculousness since we were all just texting each other instead of talking

Everyone immediately perked their heads up and just started laughing at our stupidity and ridiculousness since we were all just texting each other instead of talking. Oh well