After Coulson, May, Ward, myself and Skye arrive in Batesville Utah at the Hutchins residence, May pulls up outside the house in the truck as she drives, Coulson is in the passenger seat and I sit in the back on Wards right and Skye in his left. We then all look out of the truck so does to see what looks like atleast half of the town outside the Residence shouting towards the house as about a dozen Police Officers try to keep them back, and there is a male Police Officer standing on the porch with a woman whom has blonde hair and blue eyes. The town's people are probably the same neighbours whom claimed she has Telekenetic powers and blame her for a Particle Accelerator explosion that happened at her previous work place that killed four towns people, and Simmons and Fitz are investigating the Accelerator Facility whilst we conduct an index asset evaluation and intake on Miss. Hutchins. Coulson, May, Ward and myself then step out of the truck, whilst Skye remind inside under Coulson's orders.

[Hannah Huntchins]

"We know what you did

"We know what you did..! She blew up that gas station..! Why aren't you arresting her..?!" The crowd of towns people shout.

Coulson then takes out his S.H.I.E.L.D. badge from his left, inner blazer pocket with his right hand and shows the Police Officers it as he, May, Ward and myself pass the crowd and Police Officers, and Coulson places his S.H.I.E.L.D badge back into his pocket. Coulson, Ward and myself then walk up onto the porch where Hutchins and the Police Officer are whuslt May stands with the row of Police Officers whom keep the towns people at bay.

"Officer, is there anything you can do to get these people to disperse?" Coulson asks the Police Officer.

"Been trying, but it's a free country." The Police Officer admits.

"Miss Hutchins, I'm Agent Coulson. We specialize in strange occurrences like the ones you've encountered." Coulson explains to Hutchins as I look her over to see that she seems overwhelmingly scared as many signs of lack of sleep show on her face such as droopy eyes and under eye bags.

"You've come to lock me up?" Hutchins asks us.

"To talk." I show her a kind smile.

"Well, what good will that do?" Hutchins asks us just before an egg is thrown at her by the towns people, but the egg misses her and hits the front door of the house.

"Get out of here..! We don't want you here anymore..!" The towns people shout at her.

"Officers, get those people back!" Ward tells the Police Officers that May is standing beside.

We then all hear a sound of squeaking tyres, and we all turn our attention to the parked Police cars to see one Police car swerving towards the town's people, with no one driving. Telepathy?

"Move it! Move it! Go!" May shouts, and she, the town's people and the Police Officers scatter away from the Police cars' path, but one man stand frozen in shock, so Coulson sprints towards the man and leaps towards him, pushing the both out of the direction of the car, both of them tumbling to the ground as the Police car crashes into the garden fence.