"Let me buy you a drink"

~December 31, 2016~ 11:51 pm

The girls had me out to celebrate the year being over in about nine minutes. They wanted me to be out with them for New Years Eve. I'm usually a stay inside person but they pulled me out the house.

We were in the club and I was sitting on one of the couches by myself. I wasn't dressed for a party, in fact I had a glass of Vodka in my hand but I don't even drink. I just stared down at the glass wondering why did I waist my money on it.

"What are you doing sitting by yourself this beautiful?"I hear a male voice asking me over the loud music

"Nothing. Just minding my business"I say back to him and placing the glass on the table next to me.

"I'm Austin"

"I didn't ask"I say to him a bit coldly.

"My bad for trying to introduce myself. What do I have to do to get the beautiful female name in front of me."he asked.

I looked at him wondering how he's not catching all the hints that I don't want to talk to him. But hell, he was cute as hell. I couldn't help but to crack a small smile and look down at my lap.

" I'm Chloë "I tell him seeing him smile back.

"Let me buy you a drink"he says standing up and I shake my head.

"Don't... I don't drink. Don't waste your money on it"

"Isn't that Vodka on the table? And you don't drink?"he asked the last part in sarcasm.

"It's a long story"

"If it makes your feel better... I don't drink either"

I didn't say anything for a while and nodded.
"It does makes me feel a bit better.... if you're telling the truth"I tell him.

 if you're telling the truth"I tell him

"Nah, I don't drink or smoke. I'm not with it"he says and I nod.

I was gonna say something else but was cut off by everyone yelling while heading outside the club with other people in the street.

"10!"They started yelling.

I followed the crowd slowly and and Austin followed behind me too. I just waited in the back with him.

"9!"

I looked up at him and realized I forgot to bring a jacket. The cold air rubbed against my skin.

"8!"

I shook a bit beginning to hug my self but soon felt warmth of a jacket come on me.

"7!"

It was Austin's Jacket that he put on me.

"6!"

"Are you not cold. You didn't have to"I tell him seeing that he shook his head.

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Happy New Year!" Everyone cheered out to each other.

I smiled seeing the fire works and back up a bit not knowing that my body was now against Austin.

"Two strangers on New Years Eve together?"he says and I chuckled walking away from him slowly to find a seat some where.

"Amazing what the holidays do to you"I say to him seeing that he followed me.

"What do you say we start the year off special?"he asked having me confused.

"Are you already trying to have sexiness the first couple minutes of 2017?"I asked giggling.

"I got to hear you giggle for the first time. I'm working my way up there"he says smiling and I shake my head.

I thought for a moment knowing how much bullsh*t I've been through 2016. I look to Austin and nodded slowly.

"Alright... I'm up for it"I say going up to him slowly as he take me to his car.

*In the house*
I walked in behind him as we walked in the dark.

"Can you keep you moans down...We don't wanna wake my dad and my step mom up"he says and I go wide eye.

"What the hell. You stay with your parents still?! Aren't you in college or something "I whispered yelled.

"Shhhhh!"he tells says back immediately.

"Austin... just take me home"I say a bit upset he didn't tell me any of this.

He turned to me as he came up to a room and he pull me by my waist softly.

"Just trust me. You won't regret it as soon as we get in here"he says pointing to his room.

I crossed my arms giving a small attitude and walk in the room first.

I sat on the edge of the bed seeing that he closed the door to the dark room but his window blinds were open. The full moon light lightening up his room.

He kissed my lips softly and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he begin to move down to my neck. I begin to moan but try to keep it down for Austin sake of his Father waking up. We were getting pretty heated and he was right. I wasn't regretting it. I guess I am glad I didn't have home take me home.

"F*ck Austin"I moaned clawing at his back immediately.

I was enjoying my night now than how it started. I haven't felt this good since my ex and to be honest... Austin was doing way more better with his thrusting.