Chapter Fifteen

(A/N: lemme just talk about that photo for like... 5 seconds...

I KNOW IT'S FAKE BUT MY WIG HAS BEEN OBLITERATED, I SERIOUSLY COULDN'T BREATHE ONCE I SAW IT AT THE END OF A BOOK CALLED "Different" BY JikookProductions

It's a very good book, I 100% recommend it if you haven't read it, BUT IM NOT OKAY

I'll get back to writing, very sorry for wasting your time 😂)

———————————————————
(Previous chapter)

She was cut off with a powerful force, and an echo was heard throughout the whole parking lot...
—————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

Gasps filled Jimin's ears as he stood over the girl who was on the ground, putting a hand over her stinging cheek.

Yoongi stood there in shock as he witnessed everything that just happened before his eyes.
Jimin looked down at the girl in shock, and slowly looked down at his slightly red hand. Jimin slowly turned around to see everyone's eyes on him.

Jimin looked down at the girl once again with his mouth slightly agape, "I-I oh god, I-I didn't mean-"

Yoongi came up behind Jimin and grabbed his wrist, cutting him off from anything he was going to say. "No, don't say sorry..." Yoongi gently pulled his wrist making him stumble back a bit. "She deserved it..." he said lowly as he glared down at the girl.

Yoongi looked around himself and saw everyone's eyes were still on all three of them. His eyes stopped wandering when he landed them on top of Jimin's figure. Jimin had his head hung low and he could see that he was shaking slightly.

Yoongi had the immediate reaction to comfort him, but his eyes quickly travelled to someone who had a phone in their hand. Yoongi's eyes narrowed slightly as he gently pushed Jimin to the side and started walking up towards the boy with the phone. The boy was getting incredibly nervous as Yoongi approached him with a very intimidating stare.

The boy's breath hitched once Yoongi stood right in front of him with his hand out.
"Phone." Yoongi demanded.

The boy didn't hesitate to place his phone on top of Yoongi's hand, who knows what could've happened if he said no? Yoongi's gaze on the boy never changed as he gripped the phone tightly in his hands. He looked down at the phone and saw that a little red button was blinking.

"So, you were recording... weren't you?" Yoongi asked in a deep voice.

The boy grew pale as he looked down at the floor and slowly nodded his head.

Yoongi scoffed as he looked down at the boy's phone, he tapped on the red button to stop recording and he quickly went to the camera roll. He scrolled all the way down until he saw the video and deleted it. He threw the phone down on the boy's chest and he turned around.

"If I see any footage on any social media..." he quickly scanned the small crowd, "I'll make your life fucking miserable...." He turned around away from everyone's gaze and walked towards the building. Jimin looked around the whole crowd they created and looked back at Yoongi. Jimin looked back at the crowd and bowed apologetically and ran towards Yoongi.