Chapter nine

(A.N. Min Yoongi better put that tongue back where it's supposed to be!)

(Previous chapter)

"Cute..." Yoongi said.
—————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)
(Time skip: 2 weeks)

"No." Yoongi bluntly said, after he slammed his locker door shut. "Aww, Yoongi~ please? It'll be fun!" Hoseok begged while walking besides Yoongi. "Why do you think I would want to go?" Yoongi questioned his best friend. "Aww c'mon Yoongi!" Hoseok was tugging on Yoongi's shirt now.

"Ugh, if I say yes, will you stop asking?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok stopped tugging on Yoongi's shirt and frantically nodded his head. "Yes, yes, yes!"
"Fine, I'll go to the party..." Yoongi gives up.
"Yayy! Thank you Yoongi-hyung~!" Hoseok beamed. "I'll text you all the details today!" Hoseok said after he disappeared around a corner.

Yoongi shook his head from his best friends behavior. Hoseok was begging Yoongi non-stop to come to a Halloween party that his other friend, Jackson, was throwing. Yoongi always said no because he simply didn't want to go. He thought it was "a waste of his time."

Yoongi sighed and walked to his last class for the day, which was English. It was Friday and Yoongi remembered Hoseok saying the party was on Saturday, which is tomorrow.
While Yoongi was thinking about the party, he accidentally bumped into someone who suddenly appeared in front of him.

"Agh! Watch where you-" Yoongi stopped talking when he realized who it was.

"I-I'm so sorry Yoongi! Are you okay?"

Yoongi looked at the boy and his face softened immediately when he saw the familiar worried face he wore.
"S-sorry, yea I'm fine, are you okay Jimin?" Yoongi asked.
"Mhm" Jimin answered.

They both stood there, looking at each other.

"This is so awkward..." Yoongi thought.

"Well... uh" Jimin nervously shifted from one foot to another "I'll see you around!" Jimin flashed a smile at him and quickly ran off to his last class.
Yoongi couldn't control his heartbeat when he saw Jimin smile again. "What are you doing to me, Park Jimin..."
————————————————————
(Time skip)
Yoongi was at his house, with a notebook and a pen in his hands. Yoongi ran his fingers through his hair in anger, "Agh! I don't know what the fuck to write!" Yoongi yelled out.
Yoongi dreamed to be one of the most famous rappers and songwriters in Seoul, but it sometimes stresses him out because most of the time he doesn't know what to write.

While Yoongi was still contemplating on what to write,  his phone vibrated, telling him he received a text message. Yoongi grabbed his phone and unlocked it.

~ Hobi ~

Yoongi remembered about the Halloween party and he groaned.
"Let's just get this over with..."

Hobi:
Did you buy a costume?

Yoongi:
Hell no.

Hobi:
Yoongi~ it's no fun if you don't wear a costume!

Yoongi:
You're already lucky that I'm even going with you, don't push your luck -.-