Chapter twelve

(Previous chapter)

"I think I like you..."

———————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

Jimin and Taehyung were driving around, trying to figure out where Yoongi could be. After Jimin confessed he liked Yoongi to Taehyung, he immediately felt guilty when the flashbacks to the party came to his mind.

"Do you have any idea where you think he might be?" Taehyung asked.

"No... ugh this is too frustrating..." Jimin sighed deeply while rubbing his temples.

"Yah~ Trust me, Jiminie-hyung, it'll be worth it" Taehyung gave him a quick wink and then focused back on driving. Jimin puffed his cheeks in frustration until he realized the one place he and Yoongi would always meet up in.

"Go to the park!" Jimin yelled

Taehyung flinched from the sudden tone. "W-what?" He asked slightly shaken up.

"Go to the park!" Jimin repeated.

Taehyung tilted his head to the side. "The one by your house?"

"No, the one by Spongbob's, OF COURSE MY HOUSE"

Taehyung rolled his eyes from his hyung's sarcasm and drove to the park.
————————————————————
(Time skip)
(Yoongi's P.O.V)

I looked down at the dirt underneath my shoes as I was slowly swaying on the swing that I was sitting on. I don't know how long I've been here, but as long as no one else sees me... I'm fine...

I look up at the pale full moon, and let out a shaky breath. "I'm your calico cat~ here to see you~" I sang quietly, the lyrics from the song that I wrote for Jimin... just Jimin.

"Just me love~ you~" a small smile formed on my face.

"Just me love~ youu~" I slowly look down at my feet as a fresh new tear rolled down my pale cheek. I shiver slightly from the cold air that blew everywhere around me. I didn't have a jacket so I used my hands to rub my arms to give me warmth. I stood up from the swing and looked around the park.

I decided to go inside the playground since I figured it would be warmer than just standing here. I walked up to the playground and climbed up where the slide was and sat down with my back on the wall. It was slightly warm, so I relaxed a bit.

"Yoongi-hyung!"

I shut my eyes, trying to silence the memories that suddenly appeared in my head.

"Yah! How about YOU watch where you're going!"

"S-stop..." I mumbled.

"A-are you okay? Oh my god!"

"S-stop it" I repeated.

"Y-Yoongi?"

My eyes shoot open as I recalled all the memories that I had with Jimin. The good ones, and sometimes the bad ones.
"Why?" I asked myself. "Why me?"

My head shot up when I heard a car approaching, I closed my mouth to silence anything else that would come out my mouth.

"Yoongi!" My eyes widened when I heard the faint cry of a familiar voice. I suddenly heard a car door slamming shut, and then little footprints, which were getting louder with every passing second.