🏫First day🏫

Kenzie's POV
I woke up and went to take a shower. Then after taking a shower... I wore a white long sleeve shirt with blue jeans and my white shoes. Then I just left my hair down and I just brushed then I went downstairs and I saw Maddie and Tati...

Maddie: Hey sis!
Kenzie: Hey Tati hey Mads!
Tati: Hey Kenz!
Maddie: Okay... Guys I'll see you later... I have to go!
T&K: Bye!

Maddie went out and I went in the kitchen and made cereal then I went to go watch TV in the living room... Then Tati took her keys and then I was done eating then we got in her car and she drove to school.

Tati's POV
We arrived at school then we came out of the car and we went to our friends.

Tati: HEYYYYYY!!!!
Annie: Hiiii!!!!
Kenzie: Hey!
Hayden: Hey Tati and Kenz!
Kenzie: Uh.... Where's Carson??
Jayden: Him, Lauren and Johnny haven't came yet!
Annie: Why are you so interested?!
Kenzie: I'm not!
All but Kenzie and Tati: JENZIE!!!!
Tati: Guys... Why would it be Jenzie when she was asking about Carson???
Kenzie: •punches Tati•
Tati: OWW!!!!
Hayden: What do you mean by that??
Annie: Kenzie... Obviously doesn't like Carson... Right??
Kenzie: Of course I don't.... I wouldn't betray Lauren!
Hayden: Wait wh-
Annie: Enough now!!

While we were talking Carson and the others came over then we hugged each other what so ever... Then the bell rang and we all went to class... Btw I had class with Lexi, Hayden, Annie and Jacob.

skip to lunch

Annie's POV
The bell rang and I went to my locker then Case approached me... Don't tell anyone but I have a little bit of a crush on Case... For some reason.

Case: Hey Ann's!
Annie: Hey...!
Case: Is everything okay??
Annie: Yeah... I'm fine... Okay... I'm perfectly perfect... Well not perfect as in I'm good at everything... I me-•speaking fast•
Case: Uh... Annie... Stop talking... You don't seem fine?
Annie: no... I'm fine!
Case: Okay? Well... Let's go to lunch!
Annie: Okay!

He walked away and I followed behind him and I hit my forehead because I made a total fool of myself in front of him... Then we arrived in the cafeteria and I just sat next to Jayden.

Johnny: Carson... We never saw you the whole school break... Where were you??
Carson: Oh... I was hanging out with Greg!
Lauren: Who's Greg??
Carson: He's my friend... Best friend... His my mom and my mom used to be friends and he's in college so yeah!
Hayden: Well... Can we meet him??
Carson: Okay... But I don't know when... I don't see him that much!
Johnny: Okay!
Jayden: So... What was everyone doing g during school break??
Kenzie: Maddie, Tati and I were on a dance tour!
Carson: I was on a tour!
Annie: I went to Maryland with my family!
Case: I went back to my home town!
Johnny: Ruby, Lauren, Nadia and I went to Disneyland!
Lexi: Jacob, Hayden and I went to Jacob's tour! With some other friends!
Jayden: I went to go visit Connor... But later I found out he has a new girlfriend! •rolls her eyes•
Hayden: It's gonna be fine!
Jayden: Jeez... It's not like I had a crush on him!
Kenzie: Then why did you roll your eyes??
Jayden: I never hangout with Connor because he's too busy hanging out with his girlfriend!
Case: You mean that Siena girl... She's not that bad!
Tati: She's a but fine... But only when I don't see her with Connor!... I feel ya!
Jayden: She's completely stealing my best friend away from me!
Annie: He'll eventually have time for you!
Jayden: Well... He's too late for that!
Annie: What do you mean??
Jayden: Nothing!

The bell rang and we went to class. Btw I had class with Carson, Kenzie, Johnny and Lauren.

Skip to after school

Lexi's POV
We walked out of class and I had plans with Carson and Hayden... It's a shame I couldn't hangout with Jacob but.... Since I have a list of people that always "fight"to hangout with me... I always say the early bird gets the first worm so yeah... Anyway we got in my car but Carson was driving... Then suddenly he stopped by someone's house and that person got in... He looked a bit cute... I guess.... Anyway then we just went to Starbuck and we orders our drinks then we were just talking and stuff.

Carson: Oh... Uh... Greg this is Hayden and Lexi and guys this is Greg!
Hayden: Finally nice to meet you!
Lexi: Uh... Yeah! Not that nice!
Greg: Why??
Carson: She's just moody... She'll learn to like you!
Lexi: •rolls her eyes•
Hayden: •smirks•
Greg: Okay?
Carson: Well... Let's go...!

We finished our drinks and we went to my car but I drived everyone home then I dropped Greg home and he didn't get out he just looked at me.

Lexi: We're here now... You can leave!
Greg: You're a really cool person for a girl!
Lexi: You wouldn't say that once you've met my best friend Tati!
Greg: I've met her before... But I'm saying it in a different way... I dig you!
Lexi: Sure....
Greg: Well... Bye!
Lexi: Bye!

He walked out and honestly I dig him too... But there's still Jacob and he's my boyfriend so.... I don't wanna break his heart... I'll just let it go!

Jayden's POV
I was at home and I was just watching TV then I got tired and I went to my room and changed into my pyjamas and went to sleep.

Nobody's POV
Everyone was at home and sleeping... Well... Kenzie and Tati were watching TV(Stranger things)Annie was on Instagram. Lexi was texting (Jacob) Jayden went to sleep. Lauren went to sleep. Carson was watching TV(Stranger Things) Hayden was watching TV(13 reasons why) Case was on Instagram. Jacob was texting(Lexi) Greg was on Instagram("stalking"Lexi). Then the rest went to sleep.

Thanks for reading guys... I hope you enjoyed... Nothing was happening but just wait... This is just the start of something new. Love ya bhabies💜