Ari: Baby, that is a mattress and we will come back here to sleep but before that, you need a bath. You are looking drained and a hot water bath will relax your muscles.

And with that, he took us to his attached washroom and placed me on the slab. He handed me a toothbrush with a pea-sized paste on me and told me to brush. 

Pea size, what am I a 5 year old and I made faces to him.

Ari: You are not going to eat that and that much is enough for you.

And he started to fill the tub with warm water.

After satisfied with the temperature, he helped me rinse my mouth and placed me inside the tub while himself left to get something.

Ari: Baby, the towel and robe, I've kept on the counter while these bottles I'm keeping near the tub. Once you are done, call me, I'm just outside.

Me: Wash my hair, please.

And he nodded absentmindedly. He sat near my head and rinsed my hair with water. Then he grabbed the shampoo and squirted it on my head. He softly started massaging my scalp and I was falling asleep. Meany nudged me and I jerked open my eyes.

Me: I was sleeping naa.

Ari: That's why I woke you and who does sleep in a tub. Here, your hair is done and now just do the remaining and come out. Don't play in the water for long and don't sleep too.

I nodded my head at him and he left bolting the door.

I got rid of the smelly clothes and submerged in the hot water. Dang, it felt good and his bathroom was spacious. I finished my business and got out in his robe. There he was sitting scrolling on his phone, looking freshly showered. On hearing my footsteps, he got up and dragged me to a door, and opened one wardrobe which had only ladies garments.

I looked questioningly at him while he just rubbed his nape and was stuttering,

Ari: When I used to go to business meetings in other countries, I... I... I used to shop for my future wife. Means I would just roam here and there and when I see something that remembers me of her. I would just but it and stock in here. No one knows about this and please don't tell anyone, otherwise, I'll have a lifetime of embarrassment.

Me: But this is for your wife, so how can I wear them.

And he broke out of the trance and looked as if are-you-kidding me. His eyes were telling, Damn woman. why the hell I'm showing you this if it's not meant for you.

He didn't said a thing and handed me a dress and left me alone to change.