Chapter 1

Kang Seo-hee's POV

I've always been a kpop fan since I was a little girl until now that I'm 19 years old, I'm still obsessing over kpop, especially BTS.

It's always been my dream to marry one of BTS's member.
(I know it's your dream too. hihihi -Author)

Listening to 8D versions of BTS songs are part of my routine before going to bed.

Listening to 8D songs make me cry. (weird right?) Especially when you realize you can't marry them, nor meet them because you can't even afford a ticket to their concert.

Guess we'll have to start saving...

The next day.

I was in my room, playing with my phone when my mom shouted from the living room. "Seo-hee yah!" "Whaat?" I shouted back. "Come!". I put my phone down and headed towards the living room. Then I saw my mom sitting on the couch.

"what is it?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "So... Your birthday is on next week right?" She asked. I nodded in response. "Your father and I know that you're obsessed with this kpop group called BTS." She said with a smile growing on her face. "We've decided to get you a ticket on BTS's concert for your birthday!!"

"W-what?" I stuttered. "You're going to BTS's Concert Next week!!" My mom shouted with excitement. I ran towards my mom and hugged her. "Thanks mom." And Kissed her left cheek. "Thank you thank you!!" I thanked her again, not getting over from what she just said.

I freed my self away from the hug and got up from the couch.

I was about to go back to my room when my mom called me again. "Seo-hee yah" in a calm tone. "Yes?" I replied. "Tomorrow's your first day of school at Sunggeuk High, Get your things ready, and sleep early okay? I dont want you to be late for your first day of school." "Yes, mom".

I walked to my room and lied down on my bed.

I grabbed my phone and face timed my Best friend, lee Eun-Jin.

She answered my call.

"Hey seo-hee!" She greeted. "Hey" i said, in a sad tone. "Why you sad?" She asked. "Im still not ready for tomorrow!!" I said while fake crying. "Tomorrow?" "Yes! Tomorrow! The first day of school, remmember?" "It is?!?" "Aish... I knew you whou-"

She cut me off by hunging up. I guess she was really shocked about it too..

Aish! if I really didn't tell her then, she wouldn't know that school is back.

I set an alarm on my phone, 5:00AM, 5:30AM, 6:00AM, 6:30AM.

I have to do that in order to wake up early, cause a single alarm can't wake me up. And im always late for school, like always. I even get scolded every single day for being late. Good thing our school doesn't do 'Detention' cause our principal said that we should learn and listen to our teacher instead of staying in the detention room for hours doing nothing, and when you do nothing, YOU. LEARN. NOTHING. So our school is basically just for learning. Just like any other school. Our school is no fun, It has no Jams.

My mom called me again. "Seo-hee!" Ugh now i have to go downstairs again. "Yes mom?" "Here, buy your things that you need for tomorrow" she handed me her credit card "don't spend too much okay?" "I wont"

I went out to the mall to buy the things that i need for tomorrow. And I won't be buying a new bag. I'll just be using the bag i used last year. Even though my mom told me to buy a new one.

I entered the mall and headed towards the school supply store. I stepped inside the store and looked for the things i need.

After i bought my school supplies i went to starbucks. I stepped inside and ordered 1 grande iced coffee. I looked for an available seat, Theres alot of people in here, and luckily theres one table for 4 person available, i quickly sat on it and waited until my name gets called.

While waiting i plugged in my earphones and listened to one of bts's song.

Jeon jungkook's POV

I was craving caramel macchiato so i went to Starbucks and ordered 1 venti caramel macchiato.

Starbucks was full. I couldn't find any available seats, i spotted 1 table with 1 girl sitting on it, it's a table for 4 people so theres 3 more chairs empty. I didn't have any choice so I headed towards to that table and asked her "can I sit here?" She was earphones so she cant hear me, so i knocked on the table and she flinched. "Excuse me, can i sit here?" I asked once again. "Yeah, sure" she answered with a smile on her face and her face turned to her phone again, probably texting one of her friends.

This girl is really pretty by the way, she has chubby cheeks. How cute.

"1 iced coffee for Seo-hee!" The barista called. Seo-hee? Is it this girl's name? I think it's hers. She couldn't hear it because of the earphones she had plugged in her ears. So i tried calling her. "Excuse me are you Seo-hee?" She looked at me, confused. "Yes?" "Um.. are you Seo-hee?" I asked again. "Um, yes. But how did you know my name?" She asked. "The Barista called". "Oh, thank you" she thanked me with a smile.

She got up from her seat and bowed at me and took her drink from the counter and left.

Seol-hee..

I like her...

End of chapter 1.
(EDITED)

So... how was the first chapter??

Was it good?

Was it bad?

Feel free to comment and vote!!

A/N: jungkook's wearing a mask so he wont get recognized ;)