YOU NEED MILK AND SWEET JESUS ✝️

* Jahseh's pov *

" The TENTH FUCKING TIME JAH WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!"

Hey there , you're probably wondering "WhAt ThE fUCk is GoInG oN ?" well I my self got myself in my TENTH fucking fight at this bum ass school but this time I got EXPELLED .

Now my mom wanna talk my ears off and shit talking about how I needed to connect with God because the devil is taking over my soul and making me violent .

She told me that she was sending me off to a church camp so I can find peace with God .

Don't get me wrong I am connected with God it's just niggas always tryna test me so I give them a two piece combo with a side of fries it's not that hard to understand .

" I'm calling them to see when you gonna have to be there cuz I can't stand you right now "

I didn't even say nothin to her the whole time I was here the fuck?

At times like this I don't think .. I KNOW my momma need some dick 🤷🏽‍♂️.

I leave the house knowing she ain't gonna keep me in the house for long .

Shit if I'm going to ChUrCh CaMp best believe I'm taking my vros wit me on GOD .

I go over to my best vros ski house to come up with a plan on how we gonna get all the guys to go cuz we ain't leaving in a PaIr .

*ANGEL's pov*

" Thank you Jehovah for the food she has consumed in Jesus Christ name AMEN "

I had just prayed for a girl who told me she gave a guy head and swallowed his seed .

I told her that if anything goes down her throat and into her stomach it is considered a meal and she should pray before hand .
She left looking at me weird .

Oh well.

I believe in the Lord with all my heart but anyone who comes to this camp to be cleansed should turn the other way .

The people who are in this environment are basically sinners and will be going to hell. there is no purity there is no common sense you'd think this is a " giant trap house " in some way it kind of is .

There's people fuckin and sucking every where and all of the adults put up a front to the parents .

But in reality once the kid is here the counselors go to smoke some where forgetting the teenagers and leave ME the only believer ( in quote ) " charge " .

But everyone treats me like a puppy they say because my innocence makes me cute .

It doesn't help that my body is developed and I'm some what attractive . So guys hit on me and some girls protec some hate .

Anyways .

The counselors told me that just earlier that a whole new group of males will be coming to our camp And I would be in charge of get them comfortable with the camp . They were coming in tomorrow .

Motherfu-

Okay .

I got ready for the next day having to avoid many many people and made my way to my cabin that I shared with my roommate Cindy .

She's also a sinner .
Who TBH needs to go to a clinic .

I pray before falling alseep.

Hello😈 so I wanted to write this because I was feeling alittle devilsh and this idea popped up and I was like bitch I wanna write this so I did 🤠
Thx for reading i also put a meme up there because why not .