Harry only rolled his eyes when Tom finally got to them, "Where did Kat run off to?"

"To the bathroom- had to you know, use it. What are you doing here?"

Tom shot Harry a weird look, "Well, Paddy alone with Kat, I can handle but you with them, I knew something was up. What are you doing?"

"Me? Nothing! How dare you!"

Tom looked at Paddy who instantly smiled.

"He wasn't doing a thing, honest."

Before Tom could protest further, Kat returned, looking a lot more pale than she did moments before.

Tom was immediately by her side, "You alright, darling? Did Harry do something to you?"

"Hey!"

"I'm fine," Kat forced a smile, "Just- definitely need that pretzel with Paddy, now. Cmon."

Her and Paddy walked off hand in hand, Tom giving Harry a look but he started walking towards them too.

"I uh... really want a pretzel too."

Tom really did tried his hardest to ignore the weirdness between the three but they only continued to act weird for the rest of the day- with Sam soon joining them.

Only Tom and his parents didn't have a clue about what was going on.

But while they were okay with ignoring it, Tom wasn't.

He was hoping to have some time at home to talk to her but with everything running a little later than expected, he soon found himself standing with her and his family at the airport.

Once she pulled away from her tight embrace with Paddy, Tom knew it was his time to finally ask her what was going on before she left and could avoid the subject forever.

"Can you give us some time for ourselves, guys?"

The family agreed, waving goodbye a final time before leaving them alone, just like he asked.

Kat smiled up at him.

"Well, you've got about 10 minutes under your belt so-"

"Why have you been acting so weirdly?" Tom frowned, cutting straight to the chase.

Kat seemed taken back, "Um... what?"

"Today. All day since you, Paddy and Harry went to go get that pretzel- it's like after that you were acting weird and distant from me. Why?"

"I-I have not been acting weird or distant, you psycho."

"Don't call me a psycho," Tom gave her a look, "You know I'm right. You wouldn't have called me a psycho if I wasn't."

"What? I call you a psycho like all the-"

"Katalina," Tom said sternly now, earning a small glare from her.

"Fine. Fine. I um... when I was talking to Paddy and Harry... I uh... okay, were you going to ask me to move in with you?"

Tom visibly tensed up, quick to shake his head, "What? No!"

"Don't lie to me Thomas," Kat threatened.

"I'm not lying!"

"Your voice got higher! You're definitely lying!"

"Fine," Tom huffed, "I was going to ask you to move in with me. Just like I'm going to kick Harry's ass for telling you."

"He didn't have a choice, I made him. But anyway, why would you ask me to move in with you?"

"Be-because I want to live together?"

Tom was confused to say the least and it was obvious Kat was conflicted too, unsure of what to say or do in that moment.

"You look like you don't want to move in with me."

"What?" Kat scoffed, "That makes no sense. No one can look like that."

"Yes they can cause you do right now."

"Do not!"

"Wow you definitely don't want to if you're resulting to childish arguments now."

"Tom!" Kat gasped.

"Sorry," he sighed, "I just- would it have been so bad for us to move in together?"

"N-no it's just- where would we move?"

"What?"

"You really expect me to just pick up and move here when my entire life is back in New York?"

"Oh! I thought you didn't care if you left New York. You always talk about how much you dislike America and what it's become with bad people everywhere-"

"There's bad people in England too."

"Um..."

"That's not the point. No matter how much I bad talk New York and the United States, I'd never actually want to leave my home, my family. Family... family can be very important."

"Yes, I know."

"And like, where would the girls live after I leave? Or more importantly how sucky would their new roommate be-"

"I mean you all can't live together forever."

"Why not? My aunts and uncles live in the same house."

"I uh... I guess I'll move to New York then."

"But what about your family? They're important too and they'll be so mad if I take you from them!"

"I'm sure they won't mind, I was going to move to California at one point."

"To be with Zendaya, I know."

"No, that's not-"

"Either way, your mom got you a place here cause she didn't want you leaving her and you know moms are so important! Sure, my mom left the country when she had the chance but I could never see myself-"

"Okay! What is going on?" Tom cut her off before she could continue.

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"This can't be all about the moving thing. This has to be about something else because-"

"I think I'm pregnant."