FORTY

katperezSURPRISE! i'll be joining my girl katherinelangford on the press tour for Avengers 4 because i too have accomplished my lifelong dream of being cast in the MCU!!! i've worked closely with this girl to film our scenes together and we couldn...

katperez
SURPRISE! i'll be joining my girl katherinelangford on the press tour for Avengers 4 because i too have accomplished my lifelong dream of being cast in the MCU!!! i've worked closely with this girl to film our scenes together and we couldn't be closer- who knew i was so good at keeping secrets?!
tagged: katherinelangford
view all 10,279 comments

...

username
this is so fucking random

It was hard getting over Tom.

It was especially hard when she found out she had an audition for Avengers 4 and the first person she wanted to tell about it was Tom but they still weren't really talking.

In fact, it had been months since they last spoke.

She tried to talk to him, really, but every time she wrote a message she just deleted it in fear- and he didn't exactly try to message her either.

She knew he was just respecting her wishes but at that time she just wanted him not to, to text her so she can have an excuse to text him back.

That time never came though so Kat forced herself to do exactly what she needed to do- forget all about Tom Holland.

Her life had become pretty hectic since they stopped talking which helped her out a lot.

She was so busy she didn't have time to think about him or miss him like she knew she desperately did.

But now, being on a press tour for the Avengers 4, she knew it was only a matter of time before they bumped into each other.

Luckily, Katherine had become a close friend since they both filmed their top secret rolls so she was good at consoling her as they were on their way to the Disney expo.

"You'll be fine," she tried to cheer her friend up when she noticed her leg bouncing nervously.

"You don't get it," Kat sighed, "I was like in love with him- like, I even got a freaking matching tattoo in love."

"It's a cute tattoo," Katherine shrugged.

Alex shook her head, "Please don't encourage her."

Katherine laughed now, "Listen, from one Kat to another, do not let this break you. This is about to be one if the biggest and important days of your life. So do not let one person ruin it- even if he is freaking Spider-man."

"You don't get it- she's like putty in front of him."

Kat nodded, "Normally I'd tell her to fuck off but she's not wrong."

"But cmon," Katherine frowned, "Surely, that had to have changed- especially so many months later?"

"Right now, I think it has," Kat began.