FIFTY NINE

"If he's supposed to be evil, why do you like him so much?"

"Why is the sky blue?"

"I dunno. It just is."

"Exactly."

Tom huffed looking at the screen, frowning when said man appeared again.

"He's not even that good looking."

"Are you kidding? Damon Salvatore is like everything."

"I thought I was everything," Tom pouted.

"You are my everything," Kat pouted right back, leaning up to peck his lips, "But Damon Salvatore..."

"Okay, this just isn't fair. I've got like so many guys to compete with."

"Yeah. Fiction characters are a real competition."

"Don't tease me," Tom gasped.

"What?" she laughed, "I was being serious. These fiction characters fucked up my expectations on real life guys. Like- Damon loves Elena so goddamn much. When he died-"

"Darling, you're going to completely ruin the show for me if you continue."

"So you're actually interested?"

"I mean, I'd still rather watch Doctor Who..."

"If you're jealous of Damon Salvatore, you do not even want to get me started on the Doctor."

"Which one?"

"Uh... all of them?"

"Okay, give me your order then," Tom asked, now turning to her.

"I love all my Doctor's equally," Kat huffed, only earning a look from Tom.

"Bullshit."

"I- it's not bullshit you ass! I'm telling the truth!"

"I don't believe you."

"I don't care," Kat stuck her tongue out, only to squeal when Tom had her pinned down within seconds.

"Thomas. Let me go."

"Tell me your order."

"There is no order."

"Then tell me your favorite."

"There is no- Tom, stop!"

Kat was a laughing mess as Tom continued to tickle her, a proud smile on his face, "Tell me your favorite."

"Fine! Fine! Ten! Tennant is my favorite."

Tom gasped as he finally released her, "You'd really betray all the others like that? Even Thirteen?"

"I can't help it, okay? Tennant was so good. And his whole 'I don't wanna go' scene? Ugh, it killed me. Why do you think your death scene hurt me so much?"