Hell:4(Part 1)

Well this is going to be 2 part,well I'm lazy so yeah,the second part will be here later.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
"Zero wait up!"Demien shouted while running towards Zero,he was panting after trying to catch up to Zero "Well,why should I?" "Because I'm your friend" "Pff,yeah friend" Zero rolled his eyes,still kinda angry that Demien didn't help to untie him.Zero had to do all the work himself.

Demien look at his friend"C'mon I know you are mad,but we are friends and that just a little thing to do,its not that hard" Zero just keep walking forward without replying to Demien "....Fine,Im MAD" Demien smirk know that he had guessed right but his smirk fades away "It's not about that,It's that you didn't even try to attack the enemies." Zero stopped in his track,he turned around to look at Demien "Demien,I know that you don't want to hurt anyone but those two are our enemies not friends.Plus,those two are the princess and the knight.You see what that knight can do,she can take both of us down or kill us in secs." Zero's eyes was filled with angers and worries "We can't be too kind to our enemies,even they are showing kindness to us”

Demien look at the ground,his friend was right "..Sorry,its just I cannot hurt them,even they are enemies.Why can't Angels and Demons be friends,its not like they are evil" Zero know that the prince wasn't like his father,he is quite different.His father are ruthless,he never see Demien as his son,but since Demien is his only son,he cannot give up on Demien,no matter what happen he will find a way to make Demien as the Hell's King .While Demien is kind.

At first,Zero meet him when he was only 15 at that time,the prince was only a child,Zero thought he was annoying and useless.He keep asking Zero useless question,mostly about the Heaven and when he try to teach Demein how to fight,it took a long time to teach him.

To Zero,Demien was a annoying brat,but later Zero just thought that Demien was a child only,he couldn't do anything thats stupid,right?

Zero likes quiet and dark places,mostly he stayed in his room.He doesn't allow anyone to go in his room,people rarely go inside his room expect when there is emergency.

Demien didn't know about it,there was a time walked in his room,well,by accidentally.

"What do you want now,brat" Zero was cleaning the blood that was stain on his scythe,the young prince just stare at him curiously he walk up and grab his scythe,he grinned lat Zero.He run out of the room.

"What the- ?! You little brat damn you!" Zero rush out of his room,the prince jumped down from the stairs and landed on the ground perfectly.

He looked up at Zero,he made a funny face and stick out his tongue at the man.

Zero was on the edge of bursting into flames,all him wanted was to rest in his room peacefully but the young prince had to interrupt him.

The scythe wasn't something that is valuable,it looks normal but Zero thought it was special,though he can't really remember how did he get this scythe.

Zero jumped down the stairs.He can't let Demien get away,luckly he was much faster,he catch to Demien easily.

"Gotcha little brat!"he grab Demein by one hand "Noo! How did you catch up so fast?" the prince look dissapointed,because he didn't successfully run away from Demein.

"Jeez,did you really think that you can out run me? You need to wait for 10 years to do that" Zero grinned.He didn't realize he said it too loud.

"Zero,what are you doing?"

Zero freeze at the voice.He turned around to see the lord of hell.

'I'm so dead...'he thought.He put Demien down on the floor
and faced at the lord.

The satan didn't say a words,he glare at Zero.His eyes were full of anger and frustration.