Chapter 17: A way out

'Oh for fucks sake."

     The loud knock at the door made me growl. Who the fuck decided to interrupt this moment?! I got up quickly and threw my pants back on along with my boxers and told Tadao to go hide in the bathroom before I went to the door. My hands were clenched into fists and I was so ready to punch someone right now. When I looked through the small hole in the door I was shocked at what I found. It was that girl, whatever her name was, that I was supposedly going to marry. Tch, what kind of bullshit is this?

"What do you want?" I said more as a command than a question. I could tell I surprised her because she jumped before speaking up.

"Listen Kioshi you have to listen to me, please let me in! I don't mean any harm I swear I just want to help."

"How am I supposed to know you aren't lying?"

"Because I have a plan to help you escape my fathers wrath without dying or getting seriously hurt."

     Interest got the better of me and I hesitated as I unlocked the door and let her in. Her eyes looked at me questioningly as I realized how my appearance looked. I was still slightly hard from Tadaos sweet hole... just tightening around me teasingly and begging for me to pound him harder... shit. I shook my head to get rid of the dirty thoughts. Now it's not like the girl was terrible looking, she was actually quite beautiful but I didn't love her and definitely did not want to marry her. If her 'plan' included the marriage I was throwing her out the second the words came out of her mouth.

"So, the plan?"

"Ahm, yes. I'm going to assume Tadao is hiding right now so I will just speak with you. Now Kioshi I heard your parents live in America?"

"Yes..."

"This works out even better then. Now you don't have to go live with them but it's an idea. My plan for you is that you both leave to America, I have passports and a plane to escort you to whatever state you like. Plenty of money will be given to you to help get a new life started. You see, my father has been banned from basically every state of America because of his business so there's no way he can find you or get to you."

"He said he knew my parents though?"

"Your parents have been moved to a new location and are now safe from any harm, my men have been working on it."

"Okay... so you're saying we start new lives in America and everything will okay again?

"Basically. Luckily you don't have to change your names but you will need new appearances. I'd suggest dying your hair and pick a new style of clothing. Tadao will still need to hide his identity as a neko but Americans are more blind to that type of thing. Any more questions?"

"Not really... Will the money cover expenses for a home and other things though?"

"Of course! Each month I'll put a couple thousand in your bank account I've set up for you so you'll be okay for a long time. I know you two were dragged into this so suddenly and I truly apologize... I didn't even wanna marry you in the first place but daddy was forcing me to. I have a girlfriend but daddy hates her.."

"Ah, I'm sorry to hear that but I'm so grateful for your kindness and I hope your relationship works out."

"Thank you.."

     The conversation ended after that and she gave me a folder that held everything we needed. We were scheduled to leave for America in the morning at 7am and her men were guarding the hotel till then. Passports along with paperwork and bank cards, credit and debit cards were in the folder and a lot of other things we needed for the move. I truly was grateful for the chance at a new life with my beautiful lover. Speaking of lover...

     Tadao was still in the bathroom and he had been strangely quiet. At first I assumed he had just fallen asleep but when I opened the door I was definitely wrong. Tadao was bent over the bathroom counter, completely naked with his fingers sliding in and out of his tight hole. Sweet moans slipped out of his mouth and my name was being chanted over and over so quietly. My little boy just couldn't wait long without me could he? The sight was beautiful and had me hard again in seconds.

"Kioshi.. k-kioshi, Kioshi please..."

"Beg for me Tadao."

     The command rolled off of my tongue on instinct and Tadao squeaked in surprise. A dark red blush covered his cheeks as he finally noticed I was standing there and I chuckled. My legs acted on there own and I walked over to him, picking him up bridal style and carried him out to the bed. He dropped down with a soft thud on the bed and he did something all too naughty for an innocent boy like him. Tadao spread his legs and lifted his hips up to show off his pink hole while he stroked his leaking member. My eyes filled with lust as I looked at him.

"God you're beautiful Tadao, the way you tease me is unbearable. I love you so much."

"I love you too Kioshi, now please!"

    He begged so teasingly and I couldn't hold back any longer. My pants and boxers were thrown across the room yet again and Tadaos body was pressed tightly against my own. Quiet pants and moans came from the boy underneath me as we grind against each other. Our hard leaking members aching for release. I finally stopped teasing him and slipped back inside his tight hole.

"Fuck Tadao you're so tight!"

     The boy writhed underneath me as I pound into him. His walls contracted around my cock as if pulling me in deeper and I let out a possessive growl. This hole, this body, was entirely mine and he knew it. The soft moans that rolled off his delectable lips soon turned into screams as I found that one spot. Pre cum leaked from both of us and I continued to ram into his prostate, sending us both into euphoria soon after. Finally I had him back in my arms and I refused to ever leave him again. He was mine and nobody else's. Our breathing calmed after a while and sleep took over.

Tomorrow was the day we would finally be safe and I couldn't be more grateful. May God bless our new life together till the end of time.

A/N: The fucking end. I hope you guys forgive me for this sudden change, hmu if you wanna bitch me out lol I won't blame you.