Chapter Two

As I walked into the room, I saw my world flash before my eyes. All the fun times of flipping him shit, of us making fun of Opie, all the good times, and then I look at him now, crippled. Broken. 

He has tubes in his throat and IV's all over, his arm is in a sling, his leg in a cast and hanging in something. His head is bandaged up. 

I sit in the chair by his bed and hold his hand as I cry. I know he's going to make it, but seeing him like this takes a toll on me. My big brother, in a hospital bed, completely vulnerable and helpless.

I squeezed his hand and looked up at Opie, tears in his eyes. I could tell he hated this as much as I do. "Come back to us Jax. We need you. The club won't make it without you." I whispered, looking back down at my brother. "I have to go now, but I will see you soon. Bye Jax, I love you." I say as I stand up and make my way towards the elevator to go down to Opie's bike.

Opie came down not long after, looking guilty. "Triss, I got something I gotta tell you, but you ain't gonna be happy. Jax swore me to secrecy, but I can't keep this from you." He said, looking at me the way he has always looked at me when he is lost and depressed.

"Ope, what is it? What's wrong?" I ask, grabbing onto his cut. A tear slid from his eye as he sat me on the bike.

"It wasn't an accident." He said, looking at me with sorrowful eyes. "What are you talking abou-" I was cut off by him explaining.

" Jax's crash, it wasn't an accident. He was trying to go out the same way as your dad. It didn't go to plan. When we voted for him to meet mayhem, tig shot Happy in the arm instead of shooting Jax, so Jax could go out the way he wanted."

"No, no, Jax wouldn't." I broke. My brother tried to kill himself. This turned to anger at Opie. "You voted for him to be killed! Asshole!" I hit him repeatedly.

"Just take me back to the clubhouse." I scoffed, ignoring his pleads to talk.