#3

September 1, 1968

A cold Mist that had blanketed the land made dusk feel like death. A Majestic Casual stood over looking a beautiful black lake. On that lake there was about a dozen or so boats slowly creeping their way to the shore of the castle. Each boat house four children, all of the ages of twelve or eleven and a small lantern to help the children see. In the castle a small red haired girl with blue eyes stared at the new crop of children. She looked out of one, of the hundreds of miscellaneous windows, longing to be with other children. You see she was never allowed to interact with the other children, even if the castle was indeed a school that house hundreds of students, and yet she was strictly forbidden from having any interactions with the children. Especially those who bore snakes as an emblem.

But this year her 8th birthday she was determined to meet and become friends with one of those children in the boat, and she had every intention of them to bear a snake emblem. She just had to pick which of the children she wanted, although she did have quite high standards. Her new companion had to be of the male variety. He had to be a pureblood, smart, handsome, and wealthy. 

For years this young girl had roamed the halls of this Majestic Castle, she learned of every nook, cranny, crack, crevice, magical painting, everything, you name it and she knew where it was. Since this young girl was a witch, she also picked up on some hiding spells. 

So her mischievous mind had formed a plan. All that was left to do now was to Simply make sure that everything went according to that plan.